• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Reading OMT***

Our starting team vs Reading today:

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Sigurdsson Adebayor & Defoe

And our subs:

Friedel, Caulker, Livermore, Falque, Huddlestone, Parker & Dempsey

No Gallas on the bench, injured?
I believe Townsend has flu, but I really thought BAE would be in the squad. I'll be a little worried if he isnt in the squad on Saturday though

Why do we have 3 central midfielders on the bench again? Is there no one from U21 to use?

Great to see Sigurdsson given a chance. Think he will score today!

Very disappointed that Dempsey isn't starting - assuming he's fit

but we should win

I find it quite refreshing that one missing player doesn't mean rearranging the whole team.

I suspect Naughton will push up more as Sig will tuck in but not much change - very happy with that.

No problems with Dempsey not starting at this current time, we have the first Hex game on Feb. 6 and don't know if Landon will be back. I'd rather catastrophe not strike again like during the Jamaica games.

Other than that, dunno what AVB's thinking

Why do we have 3 central midfielders on the bench again? Is there no one from U21 to use?

Great to see Sigurdsson given a chance. Think he will score today!

Yes,there arent too many games where you can maybe fit somebody like Ceballos or Coulibaly on the bench, but today could have been one of them.

make no mistake this reading defence is poor Federici; Gunter, Harte, Mariappa, Pearce.

i want no excuses today

No problems with Dempsey not starting at this current time, we have the first Hex game on Feb. 6 and don't know if Landon will be back. I'd rather catastrophe not strike again like during the Jamaica games.

Other than that, dunno what AVB's thinking

thinking about what? using players in his squad? disgraceful.

Just thought Sigurdsson looked better on the right than left

The only game I remember him playing on the right was Lazio away and as I recall it he was totally invisible. As a right footer with no pace it makes sense to use him on the left with freedom to drift inside.

Back