• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

We might be going 4-4-1-1 with Kane at the sharp end and Lamela behind, possible dropping into a middle 5 out of possession on occasion. It might work.

Early red card for them please.

Not impressed at all with this line up. Normally means we'll go out and win so hopefully the case again. RM won't be happy missing out against Chelsea :)

Oh he is! Didn't think he'd make it as he had a slight niggle yesterday. Glad he's playing and I hope his understanding with Bentaleb keeps improving.

I'm a bit disappointed Soldado isn't starting but as long as we only have 2 strikers in the squad we can't play them both in 2 games every week

just seen this is the line up I said theyll play. so thats 3 games a week with the same team besides Costa.

I don't see Soldado as being dropped, clearly Poch wanting an extra midfielder in is the main motivation.

I fancy a goal from Soldado off the bench.... less pressure

Disappointed that once more Soldado is benched, having scored in the previous fixture, but I can understand why. Fingers crossed for a good result tonight!!

Back