• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Chelski OMT***

Soldado should have started instead of Lamela... just continue where you left off

Soldado dropped after scoring a goal. Again. Poor guy can't get a break. :(

A Mason and Bentaleb pairing doesn't fill me with confidence when it comes to closing Chelsea down and protecting the back four: Mason's not that defensively useful, imo. Would have preferred Paulinho there.

:ross:

Lamela for Soldado not impressed, I suppose that will give more aid to our midfield but...Erik better not be trying those poncy stepovers all day keep it simple stupid

do you reckon Soldado would get chances against this Chelsea side? or alot of time on the ball?

Soldado droped for Lamella?!? from what i've seen of Erik in league games he's a liability. He'll try and be clever and lose the ball...

So is that Lamela off Kane? Or Eriksen off Kane with Lamela left? Or Lamela right, Lennon left inverted winger garbage? Should've just kept the same team.

When Soldado has been **** and his confidence was shot to pieces he keeps getting picked. He scores the winner at the weekend and will be riding high and he gets dropped. Interesting management.

Soldado droped for Lamella?!? from what i've seen of Erik in league games he's a liability. He'll try and be clever and lose the ball...

funny, because before a few weeks ago what I had seen from Lennon was someone useless who didnt do anything but run around a bit as well as an out of form striker who couldnt hit a barndoor. Poch has picked a team he feels can get something away at Stamford Bridge, a place we haven't won at in a lifetime. Two upfront against Chelsea, good one. Lamela adds work rate and fight to midfield, something we will need.

So is that Lamela off Kane? Or Eriksen off Kane with Lamela left? Or Lamela right, Lennon left inverted winger garbage? Should've just kept the same team.

Hopefully in this game, Lamela on the left with Lennon on the right providing width. Eriksen infront of Mason and Bentaleb.

Not exactly swimming in DMs, here. It's a choice between Capoue, Stambouli and Paulinho: Capoue hasn't offered much protection at all to the back four, and Stambouli would struggle to keep up with a traction engine, never mind Willian - Oscar - Hazard.

Don't even mention Dembele.

Soldado will be fresh for Palace, back infront of his home fans again.Plus won't hurt him coming on in the second half against tired opposition

Not exactly swimming in DMs, here. It's a choice between Capoue, Stambouli and Paulinho: Capoue hasn't offered much protection at all to the back four, and Stambouli would struggle to keep up with a traction engine, never mind Willian - Oscar - Hazard.

Don't even mention Dembele.

When you put it like that it is quite sad that being said I think I trust Paulinho the least out of all the players mentioned and that's saying something

Lennon right, Eriksen left, Kane upfront and Lamela behind - essentially the same as Everton

funny, because before a few weeks ago what I had seen from Lennon was someone useless who didnt do anything but run around a bit as well as an out of form striker who couldnt hit a barndoor. Poch has picked a team he feels can get something away at Stamford Bridge, a place we haven't won at in a lifetime. Two upfront against Chelsea, good one. Lamela adds work rate and fight to midfield, something we will need.

Provided Soldado gets right back into team on Saturday (and has been told so), it's ok.

Lamela is a real concern, can see a red card considering how we get shafted by refs in these games and how much of a liability he is in tackling.

I think Stambouli behind Mason/Bentaleb would have been a better call, although it would have telegraphed a "park the bus" approach

do you reckon Soldado would get chances against this Chelsea side? or alot of time on the ball?

I really don't have a huge problem with dropping Bobby but would have rather Chadli came in over Lamela. He may "work harder" than CHadli but he is a terrible tackler and gives the ball away in terrible positions exactly the opposite of what we need against Chelski

Provided Soldado gets right back into team on Saturday (and has been told so), it's ok.

Lamela is a real concern, can see a red card considering how we get shafted by refs in these games and how much of a liability he is in tackling.

I think Stambouli behind Mason/Bentaleb would have been a better call, although it would have telegraphed a "park the bus" approach

quite surprised stambouli hasnt made the bench again (same with dembele) - seems his type of game, plus has a bit of fight about him.

I'd have preferred Chadli upfront with Kane, but Lamela does work very hard, so we'll have plenty of hustle. We just have to be very ruthless at both ends of the pitch tonight.

I really don't have a huge problem with dropping Bobby but would have rather Chadli came in over Lamela. He may "work harder" than CHadli but he is a terrible tackler and gives the ball away in terrible positions exactly the opposite of what we need against Chelski

chadli would essentially be a passenger though when we dont have the ball.

I'd have preferred Chadli upfront with Kane, but Lamela does work very hard, so we'll have plenty of hustle. We just have to be very ruthless at both ends of the pitch tonight.

The guy hasnt played since he came back from injury.

Back