• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CHELSEA - FA CUP SEMI FINAL OMT**

If we lose, the post-match team talk should be the simplest Harry has ever had to give.

'Do you want our hard work this season to be for nothing? No? Then get out there and win the last five games, so you can play in the CL next year, you fudging c**ts.'

How does he motivate Saha, Adebayor and Nelsen?

Are we gonna end up having to rely on Defoe upfront on his own?

How does he motivate Saha, Adebayor and Nelsen?

Are we gonna end up having to rely on Defoe upfront on his own?

Well, Saha and Nelsen are on extendable contracts, so it'll be easy enough; play well, get us into the CL, and your contracts'll be extended.

With Ade, it'll probably be more 'fackin' run around a bit.'

Well, he's more defensively oriented than Modric, which I thought we needed at this point, especially with the possibility of three of our four CBs being injured for Sunday. Plus, he can pass a wee bit better than Sandro can, so at least he can bring the ball out when we have it (See assist for Defoe against Norwich).

If we play on Sunday without Luka Modric, it will be a grim early evening.

All hail the coming of the new, more powerful, balancing badger (ctrl-F5 if you haven't seen it yet).

Thanks to Wookie and his 1337 photoshop skills we now have a badger so powerful it glows. That was all that was required to get our season back on track - FA Cup and 4th place here we come!

This badger is too small in proportion to the ball and looks unbalanced

Tell Wookie he's brick and refuse to pay him

only this video can counteract a glowing badger:

*note, includes Dalmat

[video=youtube;fT2xMLhUPSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2xMLhUPSc[/video]

only this video can counteract a glowing badger:

*note, includes Dalmat

[video=youtube;fT2xMLhUPSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT2xMLhUPSc[/video]

I think we do too much looking back Howard, the past wont mean brick on Sunday, make them play for their wages and the fans, that was Billy Nics attitude, they owe us after the last couple of months, this match could mean a top four place as well, a win would give us such a lift, I have paid my money and expect 100% effort from them.

COYS

I think we do too much looking back Howard, the past wont mean brick on Sunday, make them play for their wages and the fans, that was Billy Nics attitude, they owe us after the last couple of months, this match could mean a top four place as well, a win would give us such a lift, I have paid my money and expect 100% effort from them.

COYS
Is that what the ?ú5 charge was for, on each ticket?

If we had started the 2009 (2pts. 8 games) with the latest results, we'd be a grand one (1) spot higher than back then.

This is Ramos form.

Don't forget, we'd only be above Saudi Sportswashing Machine on goal difference and that's because they were getting spanked left, right and centre.

Back