• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

he wasnt actually that bad tbh, unfortunately it was his shots to shot on target ratio that let him down

and his fondness for running down blind alleys. I always said that Townsend had some great raw materials - he could dribble well (even if he wasnt fast), two footed and work-hard....his problem was that his decision-making, whether in relation to when to shoot, pass, dribble, was awful

and his fondness for running down blind alleys. I always said that Townsend had some great raw materials - he could dribble well (even if he wasnt fast), two footed and work-hard....his problem was that his decision-making, whether in relation to when to shoot, pass, dribble, was awful

And he switched off once he lost the ball

iG2YMls.jpg

CpbgZ9MXEAAa7nP.jpg

9jdkKS7.jpg

The stadium webcams are a complete joke! More offline than online. It really is an embarrassment for a club like Spurs to have such a poor broadcast of the project. The stadium will be complete long before the incompetent IT dudes manage to get them working properly.

The stadium webcams are a complete joke! More offline than online. It really is an embarrassment for a club like Spurs to have such a poor broadcast of the project. The stadium will be complete long before the incompetent IT dudes manage to get them working properly.

There must be something more important to moan about.

There must be something more important to moan about.
The ability to deliver a good and stable platform on social media and other digital media, is a very important factor for how companys and corporations are measured today. The club has publicly stated that they will deliver live video of the building process of the new scheme. When they made that promise, they have to deliver it. As it is now, it's just embarrassing, and it's surely not in the clubs interest to appear as incompetent as they do. Donna Cullen replyed to someone complaining about the cameras in this way:
"I know - we've all had a rant about this this morning - awaiting an explanation".

The ability to deliver a good and stable platform on social media and other digital media, is a very important factor for how companys and corporations are measured today. The club has publicly stated that they will deliver live video of the building process of the new scheme. When they made that promise, they have to deliver it. As it is now, it's just embarrassing, and it's surely not in the clubs interest to appear as incompetent as they do. Donna Cullen replyed to someone complaining about the cameras in this way:
"I know - we've all had a rant about this this morning - awaiting an explanation".

How many non Spurs fans are going to look at this site? As for companies and corporations being measured by their media puffs that just ridiculous, these are just stories they want to tell. I measure a company by it's financial performance and it's product. If the spycams don't work but we win the league I'll consider that a success.

How many non Spurs fans are going to look at this site? As for companies and corporations being measured by their media puffs that just ridiculous, these are just stories they want to tell. I measure a company by it's financial performance and it's product. If the spycams don't work but we win the league I'll consider that a success.
I can tell you there are quite a lot of non-spurs fans following the build! Take a look at Skyscrapercity! The thread on new WHL is over 1000 pages now, and at least half of the posters there are not Spurs fans. The new stadium is one of the biggest projects going on at the moment, and has attracted a lot of interest, not only for the project itself, but the club, especially in the states, with the NFL deal. It's a lot bigger than you think, and the impact and importance of the "New Scheme" website should not be underestimated.

I can tell you there are quite a lot of non-spurs fans following the build! Take a look at Skyscrapercity! The thread on new WHL is over 1000 pages now, and at least half of the posters there are not Spurs fans. The new stadium is one of the biggest projects going on at the moment, and has attracted a lot of interest, not only for the project itself, but the club, especially in the states, with the NFL deal. It's a lot bigger than you think, and the impact and importance of the "New Scheme" website should not be underestimated.

Sure there may be some interest but measured by it!!!!!!!

Surely they will erect some boards or something to stop you watching the game for free somehow?

Obviously the "site" will be secure as work will probably be going on as it was on matchdays last season, and I don't think people would be able to see much if anything.

Back