• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That's the sort of set up that I was proposing above with 2 rows of people per rail seat with those behind being able to look between the heads of those in front.

I prefer this system which seems quite popular. There are two steps for each 'seat'. You wouldn't notice if the seats are folded down, but in standing mode you can stand one behind the other with one on the higher step.

safe345.jpg

That's the sort of set up that I was proposing above with 2 rows of people per rail seat with those behind being able to look between the heads of those in front.

I don't think that proposal fits our case for the new stadium however as we have stated that we could increase capacity by around only 1,600. Using the 72 standing fans per 40 seated would mean that we were only replacing 2000 seats with the new safe standing rail seats to instead accommodate 3,600 standing fans and I don't see why we would only convert 2,000 of the seats in our South Stand if given the opportunity to incorporate safe standing?

I can therefore only think that our plans involve replacing the existing seats in the whole of the lower part of the new South Stand with narrower rail seats, giving us that 1,600 uplift?

I doubt they would replace the seats with narrower rail ones. Standing isn't allowed in UEFA games and the advantage of the rail seats used by Dortmund is they can be used as seats (for UEFA games) or standing (for league games). If they narrowed the rail, I don't think they couldn't be used in seated mode, as they wouldn't meet the new standards for leg room in a new stadium.

The low number suggested for conversion is a bit surprising. It could simply be that this would be an initial trial, with potential to expand later. The extra 1,600 might fit in with current approved capacity given transport facilities. More might need improved transport.

Is this real or some sort of mockup / con?

a6fcc105aeaef734e4c597d3ed448925.jpg
Don't know. The tweet is not on his page anymore. Either he deleted it, or its not real. Or both. And your post should have been in the canning town bingo club thread. [emoji6]

Sent from outer space

Forgot about Palace. Should implement a backyard cricket / football style rule of "you lose it you find it"

First home match v Palace, odds on Townsend will be the first actual player to send one 'into the gap'

I know that was probably tongue in cheek but it's a shame he didn't play as badly as some of you make him out to be in the last game of last season, we might not have been humiliated.

I know that was probably tongue in cheek but it's a shame he didn't play as badly as some of you make him out to be in the last game of last season, we might not have been humiliated.

he wasnt actually that bad tbh, unfortunately it was his shots to shot on target ratio that let him down

Back