• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

CmOa5QaWUAIwiPD.jpg

I can't help but feel a bit sadder everyday as more and more of these photos are posted. GHod knows what it will be like after next season if we have to see the demolition of the whole stadium. I know we have exciting times ahead and the new stadium will be superb - it will be good when we can see photos of the build really taking shape.

In the meantime, focusing on the positive build rather than the deconstruction, here's the latest time-lapse from the club :

I can't help but feel a bit sadder everyday as more and more of these photos are posted. GHod knows what it will be like after next season if we have to see the demolition of the whole stadium. I know we have exciting times ahead and the new stadium will be superb - it will be good when we can see photos of the build really taking shape.

In the meantime, focusing on the positive build rather than the deconstruction, here's the latest time-lapse from the club :

We'll always have Old White Hart Lane

I personally still have a phobia that we'll demolish the Lane and then something will come up preventing us from building the new stadium, leaving us in some kind of purgatorial limbo without a home.

We'd have to become gypsises like Arsenal and jump from one end of London to another just to survive!

Back