• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

At the local team near me there's only one stand but sometimes a ball will land on it. The chairman has a big long 10 metre stick and he'll start banging on the underside of the roof till the ball falls back off.

He does this during the middle of the game with spectators sat in the stand, which would be all well and good, but he is also the teams manager!

I was born in Fulham many years ago and my old man used to take me to the Cottage when i was a kid. Because the terrace alongside the river was open and the ball kept getting kicked into the Thames Fulham used to employ a couple of guys with a row boat to retrieve the balls.

zhob9nt

jmlfdgp

hdk9utd

jpl92ad

I was born in Fulham many years ago and my old man used to take me to the Cottage when i was a kid. Because the terrace alongside the knitting blog was open and the ball kept getting kicked into the Thames Fulham used to employ a couple of guys with a row boat to retrieve the balls.

I loved the old Craven Cottage and the tea kiosk they had on the back of the riverside stand, remember when they put the electronic scoreboard on top, it was a proper football ground, great walk through the park from the tube station.

I loved the old Craven Cottage and the tea kiosk they had on the back of the knitting blogside stand, remember when they put the electronic scoreboard on top, it was a proper football ground, great walk through the park from the tube station.

Yep i have always had a soft spot for Fulham since those days, my old man knew Tommy Trinder and we got in the pavilion on a couple of occasions. Great days and the reason i became a Spurs supporter was because i saw them playing there and fell in love. I also used to marvel at the way Haynes played the game ( what a player).

Yep i have always had a soft spot for Fulham since those days, my old man knew Tommy Trinder and we got in the pavilion on a couple of occasions. Great days and the reason i became a Spurs supporter was because i saw them playing there and fell in love. I also used to marvel at the way Haynes played the game ( what a player).

I thought we should have got him to replace Blachflower/White, age was not a concern back then.

Me too, so the stadium would be shaped something like a Chinese broth spoon... the little bowl dwarfed by a 3 mile long all-standing home fan single tier Kop of Noise, threatening clouds.

The-new-Japanese-restaurant-ceramic-spoon-spoon-spoon-creative-ramen-spoon-ladle-spoon-kitchen-utensils-black.jpg

Exactly......... i want people to look at that single tier behemoth and the upper reaches just disappear into darkness with all kinds of ultras debauchery going on. A mystical heartbeat of the home support, when noise is required we fire up that engine.

Our single tier is actually overlooked by upper tiers on both sides. Pish.

Exactly......... i want people to look at that single tier behemoth and the upper reaches just disappear into darkness with all kinds of ultras debauchery going on. A mystical heartbeat of the home support, when noise is required we fire up that engine.

Our single tier is actually overlooked by upper tiers on both sides. Pish.

Yeah, but the noise from that single tier will rise above and dwarf those tiers on either side.
(A bit like now, actually, but without the debauchery)

Back