• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

2-june-2016.jpg

PjBPvBz.jpg

The clever card could be taking up the second year option on Wembley that has already been announced in case of overruns.

I guess you mean a possible third year? If so that's what I think could mean but I think we'd rather be in our own ground for sporting and financial reasons.

I Guess if we're talking about the work going on now then it could mean using Wembley as our sole home ground for the upcoming season but that seems unlikely to me. Not many would be happy with the Lane being shut down pernmanetly out the blue either!

Chances are it is just nothing more than an attention seeking ITKer

So sad to see all those horribly ugly industrial buildings make way for a brand new stadium! Capitalism sucks! Boo hoo. Honestly, what is that twitter chap crying about? What would be the point of "saving" that lot there?

Thanks for the picture updates, jord, really appreciate it. :)

Bottom photo - those parts have gone up very quickly haven't they?
That's mostly shuttering; check out the skyscrapercity thread for blow by blow detail. That lot are super-anal... and very helpful... they get so excited when a machine moves positions.

there's going to be a lot of asking the builders for our ball back..

At the local team near me there's only one stand but sometimes a ball will land on it. The chairman has a big long 10 metre stick and he'll start banging on the underside of the roof till the ball falls back off.

He does this during the middle of the game with spectators sat in the stand, which would be all well and good, but he is also the teams manager!

Back