• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

273e068bd60b6c25d067338a40dcf356.jpg

• Flexibility for the future – with sections of the seating bowl designed to accommodate areas of safe standing if the current licensing regulations change.

Jasper on SO:

Those of you concerned about our policy in the transfer market need not worry. The financing is unique and as good as paying for itself by virtue of intricate sponsorships, naming rights and branding based a lot on the franchise models adapted in the USA. We will NOT become a franchise but sponsors etc are queing by tender I think. Corporate facilities will be out of this world. Watch the roof design guys

We have always placed the fan experience and stadium atmosphere at the heart of our brief for the stadium architects.

• 61,000 seating capacity – the largest Club ground in London.
  • A 17,000 seat single tier – the home southern stand - generating a ‘wall of sound’ and the largest in the UK.
  • Exceptional spectator experience – with uninterrupted views for everyone, comfortable modern seating, generous leg-room and spectators closer to the pitch than at any other comparable ground in the UK.
  • An inclusive experience for all – with superb facilities for supporters with disabilities and their companions and a range of viewing positions in every part of the ground. It will be the only stadium to allow for flexibility of seating which means that disabled fans can be seated with their families for certain matches.
  • A major new gathering space for home fans – within a five-storey high space at the home end, to provide a new focus for home supporters before and after the match.
  • A new open food court hosted within the atrium at the Home end – as part of a significantly enhanced experience for every spectator on concourses and throughout, with a much wider choice of catering and retail options hosted in generous and welcoming concourse spaces.
  • The most technologically advanced offer – with wireless connectivity across the whole venue, using modern technology to enhance the fan experience, and flexibility to cater for future demands and developments. We know that the ‘game day’ experience for many begins long before the match starts and we also want to be able to enhance that experience.
  • Flexibility for the future – with sections of the seating bowl designed to accommodate areas of safe standing if the current licensing regulations change.
  • The first Stadium in the UK to be fully-sprinklered – enabling a much better range of finishes to be safely used throughout the Stadium, offering a more comfortable experience for spectators
  • A significantly enhanced hospitality offering – featuring a variety of new style lounges, Clubs, and innovative dining and match day experiences.
  • An exceptional new public square –to provide a focal point for supporters and the community, offering a range of activity zones and dedicated local events run by the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation.

So how many ST are there currently in the south stand?

Reason I ask is that I'm North and would like to transfer and sit with y mates who are in the South. Do you reckon there's a chance that will happen when we move?

When I spoke to Mike Rollo about that he was certain that there would be a lot do movement like that.

Roughly 4000 season ticket holders in the south due to away section and the sections next to it not wing sold to ST due to cup games etc... Where we have to give a bigger allocation

Who is Mike Rollo head of ticketing at Spurs?

Not everyone will want to sit in that stand and I'm assuming Spurs won't make it all ST (if 20,000 wanted to sit there for example) or would they?

I'm hoping it will be all Spurs though and no away fans will be allowed in that.

Look how good Liverpool are or were at home with the Kop and how it gave them and advantage at times. I'm certain that will give us an edge with all the "loud" Spurs fans sitting together and may help push the team on when they need to.

Last edited:
"Flexibility for the future – with sections of the seating bowl designed to accommodate areas of safe standing if the current licensing regulations change."

Biggest shock

I'm creaming all over myself! Stadium looks as good as I could have hoped for! And almost half of our current capacity in one single tier..... fudging awesome! Almost too good to be true. I'm pinching myself, but I'm not dreaming!!

Extreme Sports
A fantastic new building to host Extreme Sports and leisure activities for all ages and a brilliant addition to the leisure offer in Tottenham.

The Extreme Sports Building sits on the eastern side of the Hotel and acts in partnership with the Tottenham Experience to form a new entrance plaza to the Stadium at the junction of the High Road and Park Lane. It will help attract visitors to Tottenham every day of the year and provide a thrilling day out for young and old alike.

Current proposals include:

• The tallest indoor climbing wall in the world – making Tottenham a destination for climbing enthusiasts and those with an adventurous spirit.
  • A second major leisure attraction – we are currently considering the inclusion of a scuba-diving tank.
  • High performance activities – for example speed, agility and reaction tests for all ages and abilities including strong links to the national curriculum.
  • An “Altitude Café” – set 38m above the public square and offering panoramic views.

There will be a state of the art 'sky walk' feature on the new stadium, allowing fans access to the roof.

skywalk-700.png

Back