• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Their 3 week deadline to apply to the Court of Appeals expires a week Friday (13th) so that the key date. If they dont apply to make an appeal before then, we're home and dry
Yes, but what amount of time are they given on the notice of eviction? is it weeks, months?

Ahhh... Gutter boy came up with what I was looking for.

Upton park still owned by West Ham? Wouldn't that mean we would have to pay West Ham a % of gate receipts to play there?? Prefer MK Dons personally then give them money.

By then it will be owned by Galliard homes who have brought the site from West Ham. With us needing somewhere they could probably milk a couple of million out of us. Although might have to put some seats in it as West Ham will probably rip them all out.

ha ha, we'll be filling the Boleyn whilst they echo around in plastic covered scaffolding and have to empty the place by 8pm as the Pilates class have the gymnasium booked

By then it will be owned by Galliard homes who have brought the site from West Ham. With us needing somewhere they could probably milk a couple of million out of us. Although might have to put some seats in it as West Ham will probably rip them all out.

Simple answer would be to take the seats from WHL with us?

nah, they get 4 seats each at the new place

@hotspur423 24m24 minutes ago

#thfc have set aside a £1.4m industrial unit at 500 White Hart Lane for Archway. Work forecasted to start on 30/03.

B_Hq4goW4AEoNK3.jpg

Just thinking about Galliard. I don't think it's unlikely that West Ham have inserted a clause in the sale saying it's not to be used as a football stadium?

Also, us using it us our home ground would wind the hammers right up.

It could make sense for Galliard to rent to us as they could make money from;

Our rent
Income from any other sporting or music events they have during that time period.
Stadium sponsorship, why not re-name the stadium for a season?

Plus, as it's their stadium they could have the choice of executive boxes and use trips to Spurs to woo potential clients.

The stadium sponsorship is the one putting a smile on my face, like rubbing salt into the wound..

Personally even though it sounds like a good way to wind up the spammers I would prefer not to soil ourselves in their brick pit.

20 league and cup games in MK and 10 or so games at Wembley would be better.

I know know one would like this idea and I feel dirty just thinking it. But a season at the Emirates would be best. Increased gates. Close. They used our stadium during the war. And we can tinkle all over it at the last game.

Stadium MK has a capacity of 22,000 and is further away.

Budweiser stadium (why not?) has a capacity of 35,000, is in a travel card zone, will have more VIP lounges/boxes probably than MK. Will look lovely with all the blue seats in place, reclaimed from WHL. We'll stamp our ownership on it because we're Tottenham Hotspur and we're fudging noisy.

What would they actually take?

rip the pitch up - pitches have to be re-laid from time to time anyway.
seats - bring the seats over from WHL
floodlights - bring some over or install temporary lights?
turnstyles - bit of a headache, but there must be ticketing solutions..

what am I missing? it would be expensive to replace stuff yes, but workable?

Also found this, West Ham may not have a veto over our use of the stadium; http://www.24dash.com/news/local_go...-ducks-West-Ham-Tottenham-stadium-share-issue

Thinking more about if West Ham should have a veto - The stadium is owned by The Greater London Authority and we pay for the GLA through taxes. It should operate in the public interest. How is refusing to let Tottenham ground share in the public interest? and if WH do have right of veto then surely that can be challenged? We do like a good judicial review.. :cool:

I just think it will be a massive embarrassment to the government if they have to defend their decision to let West Ham have a veto if we're waiting in the wings with loads of cash looking for somewhere to play football? surely that couldn't stand up to a legal challenge?

The LLDC have said they'd consider a stadium share as well.

Last edited:
Stadium MK has a capacity of 22,000 and is further away.

Budweiser stadium (why not?) has a capacity of 35,000, is in a travel card zone, will have more VIP lounges/boxes probably than MK. Will look lovely with all the blue seats in place, reclaimed from WHL. We'll stamp our ownership on it because we're Tottenham Hotspur and we're fudgeing noisy.

MK capacity is 30,500

I think we will be at the Olympic stadium personally. Politically it would be very bad for the Mayor (incoming and new), the LLDC and West Ham who are paying peanuts, especially if Tottenham offer to pay double that of West Ham. To top of it hasn't the redo of the stadium already gone through projected spend.
Imagine if David Lammy won the vote for Mayor.. we might actually get that monorail connection with Stratford and the Isle of Dogs. lol

Back