• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

I reckon Siggi is going to get the much needed confidence boost and score today.

See you on the other side lads, site is slowing down.

COYS!!!

Chadli is going to have to make sure Rose isn't left isolated against Walcott.

And Townsend and Chadli should step up their performances from the Swansea game. I don't think the team created a single chance for Soldado all game. There's no point buying a £26 million tool if you're not going to use it.

Happy with the midfield 3 and excited about the options we have to change things from the bench as well.

Come on!

Touch harsh isnt it? :lol:

Whoever the ref is in this one better be up for it.

The longer he keeps the cards in his pocket I feel we'll have the advantage.

Surely they'll be looking for cheap fouls all over the pitch and the crowd will whine every time we as much as breathe on them. Please, please, please let this ref be up for it. [-o<

Whoever the ref is in this one better be up for it.

The longer he keeps the cards in his pocket I feel we'll have the advantage.

Surely they'll be looking for cheap fouls all over the pitch and the crowd will whine every time we as much as breathe on them. Please, please, please let this ref be up for it. [-o<

Micheal Oliver is the ref

Back