• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

Their team looks strong. Our team looks like it needs a Lamela and perhaps Eriksen to get it up to par. The game is a fortnight too early.

Think we'll draw looking at those line ups, us more likely to change the game with subs too. Puts us in good stead with the guys we purchased on Friday not massively involved yet.

Looking forward to it now.

Lets see what Chadli can produce today then. Rose up against Walcott is obviously an area of concern, as is (for me at least) a potential lack of penetration down our left flank from Chadli. I also definitely don't advocate Dembele in any kind of advanced role.

Lets see what Chadli can produce today then. Rose up against Walcott is obviously an area of concern, as is (for me at least) a potential lack of penetration down our left flank from Chadli. I also definitely don't advocate Dembele in any kind of advanced role.

Dembele, Paulinho and capoue vs Ramsey, Wheelchair and rosicky in the middle. Surely that's a battle we're gonna win and use our width to service deadly soldado

Chadli is going to have to make sure Rose isn't left isolated against Walcott.

And Townsend and Chadli should step up their performances from the Swansea game. I don't think the team created a single chance for Soldado all game. There's no point buying a £26 million tool if you're not going to use it.

Happy with the midfield 3 and excited about the options we have to change things from the bench as well.

Come on!

Back