• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

I want us to kill those ****s... Forget the game just shoot em

while that post has several points that should have you on moderation i can not bring myself to make the complaint for a couple of reasons, firstly as vile as it is i agree with you, secondly i wish to cuddle you.

Mine never start until the moment that ball is kicked and you hear the roar of the passionate fans of both clubs knowing that bragging rights is up for grabs.

I'm regular as clockwork, almost, 2 hours to kick-off either home or away. Although Thursday night made a lovely change, not having any pressure meant no trips to the bog from 6pm onwards

I fancy Lamela to make a big impact hahaha

Lamela Last Goal, 9/1

Lamela Last Goal and Spurs 2-1, 85/1
Lamela Last Goal and Spurs 3-1, 175/1
Lamela Last Goal and Spurs 3-2, 215/1
Lamela Last Goal and Spurs 4-3, 540/1

Im going for capoue to be sent off and us to win 1-0 but my betting is not doing very well, i have taken a hit on the cycling the last week.

I'll guess two things.

Lamela won't even come on
or he will come on and hardly touch the ball.

Okay. Nerves just kicked in. I farted three times in quick succession. Machine gun pellets.

A'nal have never faced a Spurs side this powerful

Who knows what will happen, but let's give them a hell of a game

Back