• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

A long, LONG time ago. Apart from the rare Bale near post flicks, I think the cut backs for Sherringham volleys was the last effective routine I can remember.

Wow; that's a bad BAD malaise on that front. Didn't Ramos make us quite effective from set-pieces for a while? Or was it just Hudd? I remember he loved the Hudd big time.

I must say the free-kick routine that led to Gallas' goal at home vs Chelski last season must be one of our best for ten years. Loved that goal!

Class is the main way we judge/classify people? Pitying bill gates because if his looks and Hawkins on being a cripple? Snobbish attitude towards ****ney accents.

If this is all in seriousness, then it's just embrassing... It's like a parody.... You have to be on the wind up or in your 70s and don't realise it's 2014.

The Redknapp volley over the wall from a free kick was a favourite of mine. Shame it never came off, but looked good.

Nigeyman you know the excuse would be "We beat city cos they play a 4-4-2"

Amazing that we can rumble on about social class & be derogatory to geordies....

heres me thinking of whether I can post a star wars pic of the lovely Carrie Fisher in THAT bikini (with a positive message for the spurs boys on wed) and wondering whether I will get told off or not!!!!

In a galaxy far far away?????

I reckon Timmy and the boys should walk out to the 'imperial march' tune on Wednesday!

:ross: wow! That would really set the tone. May even get the crowd up for it. May the force be with us !

Wow; that's a bad BAD malaise on that front. Didn't Ramos make us quite effective from set-pieces for a while? Or was it just Hudd? I remember he loved the Hudd big time.

must say the free-kick routine that led to Gallas' goal at home vs Chelski last season must be one of our best for ten years. Loved that goal!

Can't recall that one - any clues?

:ross: wow! That would really set the tone. May even get the crowd up for it. May the force be with us !

Timmy to walk to walk into the opponents dressing room....wave his hand in front of his face and say unto Pelegrinni and their boys........

'these are not the three points you are looking for'

??

Amazing that we can rumble on about social class & be derogatory to geordies....

heres me thinking of whether I can post a star wars pic of the lovely Carrie Fisher in THAT bikini (with a positive message for the spurs boys on wed) and wondering whether I will get told off or not!!!!

Not by me. Go for it. Let the good times roll!

Not by me. Go for it. Let the good times roll!

ah but I read the site rules about partial nudity!

does this put a big fat toe over the line?????

better not.....and here's me going off topic about star wars when I moaned about the class debate;)

either way have a great weekend all......Carrie in that outfit though................

think ill make a trip to the shed before going to bed:)

VIVA LA SPURS!

Can't recall that one - any clues?

Eh??? The wonderful equaliser we scored at home vs Chelski last season?? You know the game where we were 1-0 down at half-time and turned it round very quickly in the second half to take a two goal lead (Gallas, Defoe) only for Mata to produce a true masterclass and lead them to eventually beat us 4-2???

You seem intent on judging a man by everything EXCEPT what he does on the pitch.

It will take quite a while before we can separate the influence of previous managers. It will also take a far larger sample size to make a fair judgement. It's simply far too soon to do that.

BTW, FYI TS IS a professional. He is being paid for what he does.

Apprentices get paid for what they do too.

Since when did this thread stop being about a football?? In 24 hours we have gone from talking about the youth setup and Tim Sherwood to a discussion about Tim Sherwoods social graces/ lack of.

Can we not have this debate moved elsewhere so the football fans can just talk about football?

I really hope we can get back onto the topic of football. I will try one last time to get this back on topic:

I do not dislike Timmeh because of his class. There are at least 3 or 4 people in this thread struggling with either reading or comprehension, because that's the third time I've had to say that. The entire concept that I dislike him due to his class is a straw man built by some class warrior so he had something to rally against.

Tim I think by acknowledging recently AvB has admitted to his influence, certainly on the players he brought in. What I do like is how Tim is able at HT to influence the team's performance, what is the real big test is playing the big boys. Losing 2-0 at the effeminates was no bad thing in my book, but I will be fascinated to see how we do at Emirates Marketing Project, the scum at home etc. It is nice to see us attacking so effectively and seemingly with real intent and fluidity. He uses subs well, they have been influential.

Eh??? The wonderful equaliser we scored at home vs Chelski last season?? You know the game where we were 1-0 down at half-time and turned it round very quickly in the second half to take a two goal lead (Gallas, Defoe) only for Mata to produce a true masterclass and lead them to eventually beat us 4-2???

I remember the game, just can't recollect the Gallas "magic" goal you referenced.

It will take quite a while before we can separate the influence of previous managers. It will also take a far larger sample size to make a fair judgement. It's simply far too soon to do that.

How long should we give TS then before you judge him Scarra?

Apprentices get paid for what they do too.

And your point is?

And your point is?

I think the end of the season is the very minimum. Even then, we'd have to take into account that when he took over we were pretty close to our best points haul ever.

The end of next season will give us some kind of idea where we're going (as long as important players don't leave this summer).

That's all with the caveat that's always there for all players and managers, that if there's a better option available it should be taken.

I think the end of the season is the very minimum. Even then, we'd have to take into account that when he took over we were pretty close to our best points haul ever.

The end of next season will give us some kind of idea where we're going (as long as important players don't leave this summer).

That's all with the caveat that's always there for all players and managers, that if there's a better option available it should be taken.

we were?

hmm interesting.

have to say reading your stuff on tim sherwood recently you've really toned it down alot

havent seen you call him NBD in ages.

nice one

would i be correct in saying though that if he got alot of points this year for you team than you wouldnt give him credit for seeing us over the finish line?

Back