• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

Is Jord going for some sort of posting record today, i reckon he will be upto about 10k posts in the day by 11pm tonight..

You must have a very understanding boss to let you post on a message board all day every day, wish my job was as cushy

I thought it was decided that Jordinho was infact a bot.... ;)

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Tottenham definitely trying again today to resurrect a deal for Brazilian striker Damiao #thfc

Chris Atkins ‏@Chris_Elastico
@nad_THFC Reports in Brazil say a bid has been made, Spurs have a doctor in Brazil for a medical

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian
Tottenham definitely trying again today to resurrect a deal for Brazilian striker Damiao #thfc

Chris Atkins ‏@Chris_Elastico
@nad_THFC Reports in Brazil say a bid has been made, Spurs have a doctor in Brazil for a medical

make it happen
make it happen
make it happen
make it happen
make it happen

Vinicius Grassi ‏@viniciusg86
63M Reais. Internacional is just waiting the bank guarantees from Tottenham.

Journo from Porto Allegre

Loads of stuff on twitter etc at the mo about Leandro. I'll just wait for the statement later tonight to say that we tried but there were obstacles and we ran out of time

We've been here before haven't we....

Every deadline day without fail, a zillion twitter accounts confirming big signing x is coming, then nothing except disappointment....

Who: Rebrab
Where: SC
When: January 31st. But it was much earlier today

I am posting this because Rebrab said this earlier and it's become something that people are mentioning as the source for Leandro stories now making the rounds in news outlets. It is not clear that it is pure ITK, but because it is being referenced so often, here are the quotes so people can assess for themselves.

Fasten your seatbelts... Stuff will begin to kick off at around 2 by my reckoning.
you can complete a deal subject to a medical anyway, but we have a club doctor stationed over in Brazil who can give him a medical on site. Levy knows what he is doing.

This is impossible, just ask about 50% of posters on here, Levy will in no way shape or form spend more than £15m on a player.

bank guarantees? Is that common for a club of our size? I mean doesnt look like we are going bankrupt anytime soon.

Back