• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

So basically, nobody has a fudging clue of what we are doing ...

Ofcourse not. We'll be looking at every good player in europe. The same as most clubs. Also be testing the water to see how much they'd cost in wages and transfer fees. This is done over months rather than days.

We'll make a decision on which are the best possibilities and go for them. Some will work out, some won't.

Something seems just right about having Destiny and Desire paired for us.
This may call the anger of the ITK haters upon me, but... Have it on very good sources that we now have a nominative determinism section in every internal scouting report and that it's weighted heavily in considerations. A nominative determinism expert also regularly sits in to transfer meetings and has about as much input on decisions as Ange.

So basically, nobody has a fudging clue of what we are doing ...
We seem to have limited leaks quite a bit. Wouldn't trust much of anything unless more reputable sources say something. Just a basis for speculative conversations about who we perhaps should sign.

This may call the anger of the ITK haters upon me, but... Have it on very good sources that we now have a nominative determinism section in every internal scouting report and that it's weighted heavily in considerations. A nominative determinism expert also regularly sits in to transfer meetings and has about as much input on decisions as Ange.
This explains why Skipp keeps getting overlooked.

Shouldn't they be an astrologer and a prostitute then?

Back