• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The poo & guff thread...

Just left the families house, it was fart after fart after fart from everybody, the dog's just topped it off

Been having a few cold remedies and jeeez they are making my dumps stink !!

Tarmac just then, a true 12 wiper

I've had a continual Xmas season issue of the 'shtickles' which is when poo sticks stubbornly to your bum hairs and forces you to 'pinch and wipe' repeatedly. It's annoying, confusing and slightly disturbing.

At the moment it feels like if my arse had a throat then it would be sore. Really really hot farts.

I had to do a poo in the ground today, 23 mins, wasnt too bad, clean toilet and lots of paper...

First time in the ground for about 10 years hahah

I hate using public toilets for a brick but needs must. The bog seat being coated in toilet paper before you sit down is a must.

That monster I posted a few pages back was in a pub toilet. I bet it's still there

The problem with the cold weather is that it wreaks havoc with my arse. I try to put going off for as long as possible as I know there will be blood in the pud. Luckily i've mastered the art of "the confused poo" which I will explain sometime at a later date.

The problem with the cold weather is that it wreaks havoc with my arse. I try to put going off for as long as possible as I know there will be blood in the pud. Luckily i've mastered the art of "the confused poo" which I will explain sometime at a later date.

Blood in your poo................

Not in it, with it. I blame Farmer Giles. They only seem to make an appearance when it's cold or if I use Original Mint shower gel.

I made some farts the other day that were so bad that I think I permanently made my chair smell like that fart. I can smell it even through burning incense.

I made some farts the other day that were so bad that I think I permanently made my chair smell like that fart. I can smell it even through burning incense.

You deep foamed it...

If you drive one hard enough into the chair foam itll be there for months, especially on trains, people can sit down 3 weeks later and get a puff up

Back