• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Olympic Thread

Also forgot about the girl in the BMX (Reade?) she crashed in the final last time when World No1. Gotta be a contender again.

Not sure about the mountain biking though?

Plus we have a slew of Boxers through to the quarters/semi's, gonna get another one/few from them I believe.

There's only one match you can use, and it's that friendly where we creamed your best XI, and it was only your scrubbers led by Franny Jeffers who brought a bit of respectability to the scoreline. If you'd won World Cups or Euros in the mean time, fair enough, but you haven't dont anything of note in football for over 40 years, so we're even stevens in that regard, so I'm claiming our football domination based on that friendly and rightly so.

And trust me, you'd care. You can't stop thinking about us. We're the Tottenham to your West Ham.

That is like saying Holland dominate England at cricket purely because they beat us in one twenty20. That friendly obviously meant more to you than it did to us. Germany, Scotland and Argentina are England's rivals when it comes to football. Even though we've been average at football for over 40 years as you rightly point out, we've still achieved far more than you.

We've won a Rugby world cup more recently than you have and got to another final.

Were better than you at cricket.

Were about to beat you for the 2nd time in a row in the olympics and have already won more golds than you did at Sydney so you can't claim it's all down to home advantage.

Born with a collapsed lung, her parents told they didn't think she'd make it, astma problems, is sick from Lactic Acid build up as she doesn't process it well. Brought a tear to my eye her winning that, epitome of hero for me. Gooooooo Trott!

Anna Mears clearly barging pendleton, cheating c*nt

I know the aussies are desperate for medals, but what a c*ntish thing to do

So if you wobble about a bit after someone has a go with their elbows you get punished? Rubbish.

Back