• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

We have no european games. They want our games on tv (which we get more money from). Weird thing to complain sbout, apart from the fact it is a pain for fans attending the games.

Plenty of TV slots on the Saturday and Sunday.

The complaint is pretty obvious: gives us the shortest possible recovery time between games.

Just clocked that our next two fixtures are Monday 23rd and Friday 27th.

Crazy scheduling that we get the last game one week and the first game the next gameweek, so the shortest possible recovery and prep time??

I bet that won’t happen to another club all season.
Monday/Friday/Monday next 3, all could have been on Saturdays

Friday to Monday... are they trying to give us as much rest as possible before the game against Chelsea!
The Ying to the Yang of playing Fulham on the Monday then Palace away on the Friday I suppose

Chelsea play Saturday at home at 12.30pm so have pretty much same as us to recover

I wonder if some went early on the likes of MacAllister and Caisedo with the high fees after a good year. Not saying they are bad players and they more than likely come good, but is there not a danger that after one good year clubs go OTT with their assessment?

I could live with Brighton and West Ham winning, if teams have to win those games, rather them than Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Back