• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

I don't think it matters anymore. He's our Ferguson, Wenger, the most idiot sacking in football history. Win, lose or draw he's Tottenham Hotspur.
I love Conte, but He's no Poch.
Agreed on the sacking but he was our above names mentioned . He’s not anymore .

I don't think it matters anymore. He's our Ferguson, Wenger, the most idiot sacking in football history. Win, lose or draw he's Tottenham Hotspur.
I love Conte, but He's no Poch.

Hmmm. I love bloke, but he won nothing with us and spent the last few months in charge working to rule in the hope he’d get sacked. Not sure he can be compared to the two mentioned.

Hmmm. I love bloke, but he won nothing with us and spent the last few months in charge working to rule in the hope he’d get sacked. Not sure he can be compared to the two mentioned.
Hmmm indeed. Worked to rule in the hope of being sacked? That's a big shout mate. As for comparing to AW and AF, had Levy not had the massive brain fart we'd be 8 seasons in to the Poch era. Who knows where we might be but I'm almost certain it would have been considerably better than the shambles we became after Poch got fired.

Twenty minutes in and Eriksen has been class. Anyone saying they don’t want him back here is having a laugh. We are crying out for his creativity….

Soton 2-0 down already at Brentford.I tell you what even on 40pts if they keep playing like this, there might be some squeaky bums come the last day

Back