• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

Let's just worry about the Dippers next week. No point fretting about what might or could happen. Most results over the last 4 weeks for us and them haven't gone to plan.

In the same situation we would have lost all 3 games to chelski, united and wet spam and complained that assnal had an easier run in

I get the sentiment but, to be fair, under Harry didn't we beat Chelsea and Woolwich and then beat City up there to clinch fourth. All after we'd lost a gimme FA Cup semi against a bankrupt and decimated Pompey but still...

So unsurprisingly neither Chelsea nor West Ham have done us any favours. Still even if we don't make top 4 let's hope we can stuff the goons. Anything out of Liverpool will be a bonus. But times like these affirms why I dislike the Goons, Wham and Chelsea more than other teams. They always stand in the way of us and what we want to achieve.

Hope Frankfurt hammer the cnuts midweek.

Since they’ve won the hard games, hopefully they underestimate the upcoming weaker teams as we will need a favour from one of them as I cannot see us getting anything from liverpool

I think Pochettino would come back. I’m not at all convinced that would be a good move though.

Agreed . He looks broken. I’d not want to see him back . Loved every minute under him but worry’s me he comes back and tarnishes that.

I don't think it matters anymore. He's our Ferguson, Wenger, the most idiot sacking in football history. Win, lose or draw he's Tottenham Hotspur.
I love Conte, but He's no Poch.

So unsurprisingly neither Chelsea nor West Ham have done us any favours. Still even if we don't make top 4 let's hope we can stuff the goons. Anything out of Liverpool will be a bonus. But times like these affirms why I dislike the Goons, Wham and Chelsea more than other teams. They always stand in the way of us and what we want to achieve.
No. They will drop points and we will win at the lane.

Back