• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2021/22 Premier League Thread

All it owuld mean is even beating Arsenal will not putting back in our hands, it would just mean they could not afford to drop points at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Providing we have done our bit v Burnley, which will be no given
Forgot they had to go there. Burnley will be tough but we should beat them at home.

Don’t think it would be such a bad thing. I’m not sold on him . Just certain games he’s been so stubborn with his tactics. Also the circus that surrounds him. Meh

I agree to an extent. Another change of manager means yet more upheaval though - and we’ll look a bit of a joke.

I agree to an extent. Another change of manager means yet more upheaval though - and we’ll look a bit of a joke.
This is true. The Nuno appointment was the thing that made us look like a joke.

We are a bit stuffed . He’s just not a long term appointment . The football has been brick for the most part. It just feels short term .

If Conte walks, it'll be clear that its because we wouldnt spend. Not exactly the best backdrop to try to convince a new manager to join. We wouldnt be able to get anyone proven - would need to be a young manager

If Conte walks, it'll be clear that its because we wouldnt spend. Not exactly the best backdrop to try to convince a new manager to join. We wouldnt be able to get anyone proven - would need to be a young manager

I think Pochettino would come back. I’m not at all convinced that would be a good move though.

One good thing is the press might turn on the Rice needs to leave to win things brick this summer and leave Kane alone . That lad is quality.

What the actual fudge was that Bowen yellow all about? Potential red for Ramsdale and yet Bowen gets booked, all that with VAR watching on? What is the point in VAR if it doesn’t correct those game changing (season defining) mistakes?

What the actual fudge was that Bowen yellow all about? Potential red for Ramsdale and yet Bowen gets booked, all that with VAR watching on? What is the point in VAR if it doesn’t correct those game changing (season defining) mistakes?
Bowen dived. He even seemed to gesture himself to the ref he dived

Back