• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Chelski leading 3-1, on course to become champions - and it's dead quiet at the stadium. The few hundred you can hear singing are So'ton fans.

That would hurt them massively

But he can't ever get a red as he is unbookable

He is so clean they baptise people in his tinkle (apologies for any religious folk)

No offence taken, it really does seem like he's the focus of far too much adulation. Yet earlier this season and at Wembley our pairing of Dembele and Wanyama shut him down most effectively.

i usually put bets on late goals for them, made a tidy profit this season. If i wasnt watching spurs i would have put my usual bet on

id like to see their points tally without all their late goals

If I am watching on Sky/BT I always have the Betting site open laptop. Had them to win anyway at 8/15, but once it got past 80 mins it was always a safe bet to bet on a goal being scored

Back