• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Only disadvantage to this is that I was hoping United would be put of the top 4 running going into their game against us, so that they'd definitely prioritise the Europa. I think

Only disadvantage to this is that I was hoping United would be put of the top 4 running going into their game against us, so that they'd definitely prioritise the Europa. I think

I still think they will. Hopefully its worked well the 1st leg is in Spain so that the tie is still well and truly alive and they have to field their best X1 in the 2nd leg

Good. Palace won't be desperate for a win on Wednesday now. Shouldn't underestimate them though, that's 6-1-1 in their last eight PL games, which is pretty good form. I have a feeling only we are better in the same period.

Andros Townsend you're Spurs and you know you are! Dont play too well on Wednesday!........................................... Didn't he play well in the embarrassing Saudi Sportswashing Machine defeat in the final game of season last year/

Good. Palace won't be desperate for a win on Wednesday now. Shouldn't underestimate them though, that's 6-1-1 in their last eight PL games, which is pretty good form. I have a feeling only we are better in the same period.

Indeed. Battered Arsenal at home, and won at Anfield and Stamford Bridge in the last 3 weeks. He might not win Manager of the Month for April, but he would if it was just Spurs fans voting

Would much rather Man U finish 4th than Liverpool. If we play well we can have top 3 secured by the time we play Man U anyway

Would much rather Man U finish 4th than Liverpool. If we play well we can have top 3 secured by the time we play Man U anyway

Absolutely.

Man U will always spend and spend and attract big players.

But if pool miss out yet again, I think it will damage them more, and by comparison surely makes us look a better proposition for potential signings.

Absolutely.

Man U will always spend and spend and attract big players.

But if pool miss out yet again, I think it will damage them more, and by comparison surely makes us look a better proposition for potential signings.

That and the fact anyone tempted to go to them would have to live in Self-pity City.

So what are Southampton's chances tonight? They've won 3 of their last 4 away matches. Haven't been as great at home. Gabbiadini is back, right? Hopefully they can snatch a point. Can't say i have too high hopes though.

Don't expect any favours tonight. Would be lovely, but I really can't see anything but a Chelski win.

If Chelsea are going to fudge up, this fixture and the next are the most likely matches it will happen in. The teams in their last four matches will be cannon fodder for them. A draw tonight would be sweet.

Back