• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

That though was a return to Europe for us, and as such an accomplishment. Arsenal have nothing to celebrate this season after falling way behind in their season expectations.

Too early to call. There is a small chance that they would get the CL place and an equal chance as Spurs to win the FA Cup.

Hopefully next weekend is one to remember for a long time
Yup, hopefully we can win the NLD to guarantee that we finish above ARSEnal in the league... although I'd prefer to have an FA Cup final to look fwd to tbh... the 1991 final remains my most joyous day as a Lilywhite.

Yup, hopefully we can win the NLD to guarantee that we finish above ARSEnal in the league... although I'd prefer to have an FA Cup final to look fwd to tbh... the 1991 final remains my most joyous day as a Lilywhite.

And yes, indeed. Sadly that boat just sailed, so time to move on to the next target

Back