• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

I was disappointed by AFTV tbh, where was all the bickering? The guy he spoke to was actually quite reasoned compared to most of them. Can only think the guy who runs it knows he'll get lynched if he tries to stir it up too much. I'm sure there's a big chunk of Arsenal fans who must hate him by now.

That Robbie actually seems quite rounded, it's those other mongs "blud" trying to be internet famous.

I actually had one of them tweet me (well my work) asking for a free holiday...

I was disappointed by AFTV tbh, where was all the bickering? The guy he spoke to was actually quite reasoned compared to most of them. Can only think the guy who runs it knows he'll get lynched if he tries to stir it up too much. I'm sure there's a big chunk of Arsenal fans who must hate him by now.

Probably penny has dropped with him , what started as an easy way to make money and talk about the club has turned into a monster which is making the club a laughing stock, now just a question how much he values his safety against the money.

He probably wants to calm it down a bit, concentrate less on the Finsbury Park posse and a bit more on the more up-market Islington crowd. Mind you, that'd probably still be more or less the same: Wenger out, Kroenke out, all the players out; I never expected any of this when I first started glory-hunting; I signed up strictly for continued vicarious success and my tiny little popgun can't take another weekend without anything to boast about ... except there'll be a cappuccino in shot.

Glenda's Legs said:
Why does Carragher have to take a pause after each sentence? It's an extremely irritating way of speaking.
Maybe it's designed to help us interpret his accent.

K.D.D.D.D.Soc. said:
Gravitas?

Ass Gravy

there won't have been any gravy left

Sam-Allardyce-Quotes-of-the-Week-800_2506048.jpg

Glenda's Legs said:
Why does Carragher have to take a pause after each sentence? It's an extremely irritating way of speaking.
Maybe it's designed to help us interpret his accent.

K.D.D.D.D.Soc. said:
Gravitas?

Ass Gravy

Carragher is a violent thug at heart who even said in his Autobiography that he followed a guy around a shopping centre debating whether to call people in to beat the guy up. He is like Joey Barton, the footballer career comes to an end they need a way to stay relevant and employable.

Carragher reminds me of one of those guys you see in a beer garden in a pink shirt, he is trying to be metro-sexual but you know he is a thug who probably throws his plate at the wall if his wife does not give him alphabetical spaghetti.

Carragher is a violent thug at heart who even said in his Autobiography that he followed a guy around a shopping centre debating whether to call people in to beat the guy up. He is like Joey Barton, the footballer career comes to an end they need a way to stay relevant and employable.

Carragher reminds me of one of those guys you see in a beer garden in a pink shirt, he is trying to be metro-sexual but you know he is a thug who probably throws his plate at the wall if his wife does not give him alphabetical spaghetti.

I remember his old man was removed from and England game for being drunk.

That is true but they were up against a very porous defense. We are the opposite of Arsenal in that regards.
Palace are building confidence and belief with their wins on the bounce. Another london team. But hell, we are the Best, still need to go there I think.

Early on in the games, but whatever foxes are doing, it damn well works, in a mind numbing fashion.

Exact reverse for black cats. Moyes hasn't the foggiest, eh ?

Lukaku wrapping up the top scorer title now. Wonder which one of Chelski, Manure or City will break the bank for him this summer?

BT are showing why they are all clowns in one decision.

Forster touches the ball

Clearly touches the ball and can see on reply - all say pen.

BT are showing why they are all clowns in one decision.

Forster touches the ball

Clearly touches the ball and can see on reply - all say pen.
Not watching the game, so I'm following it on various match reports. No mention of any possible penalty incident on any of them.

Back