• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Looked as likely that Forster touched the ball as the player to me. Sane was already bicycling through the air and if there was any contact at all it was only on his trailing toe. I don't see how Swarbrick could possibly have given it.

Clearly not a pen. Got the ball and very little contact after that on Sane, who didn't complain much, if at all.

Although I did like the ever useless Graham Poll's "2nd Foul", which ignores that there wasn't a first foul but never mind. Great input.

Was hoping Southampton might snatch a draw tonight, as City have a decent run-in. Going to need Mourinho to do 'a special' now otherwise I can see City finishing on 82pts

City do have a really decent run-in with the Man U game being the only really tough one (all PL games are hard, I know).

Assuming they get a point against Man U, we need 10 points from our last 6 games to get 2nd.

City do have a really decent run-in with the Man U game being the only really tough one (all PL games are hard, I know).

Assuming they get a point against Man U, we need 10 points from our last 6 games to get 2nd.

I can see them winning all 6. The are purring as much as us right now. I think we would need 11 pts and bank on the GD

Realistically we are not going to catch them bar a Saudi Sportswashing Machine type capitulation on Chelsea's part but the fact that we still have a chance to, however slim, might work in our favour in grabbing the 2nd spot. Having a chance at the title gives us something to aim for and if we fall short, as we probably will unfortunately, then we'll still have had an epic season. The end of last season still haunts me!

A Chelsea draw here and it is essentially over, that would leave Chelsea needing to lose one and draw one and hope we win all of our remaining games. A loss to uts means two draws could let us back in and I can't see them getting beat with the fixtures they have after Utd.

I see the media are setting us up to be "Aunt Sally's" again, we are the only ones they say are chasing Chelsea for the championship, they totally ignore both City and Liverpool have much easier run-ins than us and should have a better chance, but I suppose "Liverpool finish third in two horse race" isn't as funny.

How much did Robson-Kanu manage to mug WBA for? Was proper pimping himself around after that great goal at the Euro's - He's absolute toilet!

I see the media are setting us up to be "Aunt Sally's" again, we are the only ones they say are chasing Chelsea for the championship, they totally ignore both City and Liverpool have much easier run-ins than us and should have a better chance, but I suppose "Liverpool finish third in two horse race" isn't as funny.

This is the one that really grates me from other clubs.

We didnt finish 3rd in a 2-horse race, because you cant. The 2-horse race we were in was with Leicester, in which we finished 2nd to them. We finished 3rd in the 20-horse race, and no matter how Leicester fans or other set of inbred-fans try to twist it, are the facts.

Rant over

Back