• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

My one concern will be Arsene announcing he is leaving before they play us which will lift everyone

I think that the arrogant sod thinks that he can turn it around. Not for the first time, he can't see something that is clear to everyone else.

I think that the arrogant sod thinks that he can turn it around. Not for the first time, he can't see something that is clear to everyone else.

I think he will stay for another year as you are right.

Ozil really is justifying his 300k a week demands

Even Sanchez looked uninterested tonight, and he's a proper professional

Lucky for these Tinsel Vincibles, they don't play at home next week. Away to Middlesboro. Seriously, why on earth would anyone travel to watch that?

When they do return home to the care and comfort of their loving, supportive fans, it's against Leicester.

I predict a riot.

Lucky for these Tinsel Vincibles, they don't play at home next week. Away to Middlesboro. Seriously, why on earth would anyone travel to watch that?

When they do return home to the care and comfort of their loving, supportive fans, it's against Leicester.

I predict a riot.
A riot in an empty stadium. Only the Goons could carry that one off.

Why does Carragher have to take a pause after each sentence? It's an extremely irritating way of speaking.
Maybe it's designed to help us interpret his accent.

Why does Carragher have to take a pause after each sentence? It's an extremely irritating way of speaking.
Maybe it's designed to help us interpret his accent.

He has a mental condition where he's lacking an inner dialogue, so he has to say things out loud to hear what he's thinking, then he takes those pauses to process what he's just said. You shouldn't make fun of it.

:p

Lovely - when all the other sides around us also won, at least we got Arse to laugh at this weekend.

Back