• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Bale may have been statistically impressive so far but watching him he only looks 50% of the player we know.

How does Bale have himself to blame for being injured? Moving away from our medical department was probably a wise move.

Comparing him to Woodgate is ridiculous, he made a grand total of 13 apps in 3 seasons and Bale's already on 30 in 5 months. Using the fact that Madrid's statements about his injuries have been vague is laughable, are there any clubs that put out medical documents specifically stating what's gone wrong with a player's fitness when they miss a game? Astounding journalism.

Bale was virtually injury-free in his last 2 seasons with us. But now he has suddenly become injury-prone, maybe due to him not training in pre-season with us.

Bale was always injury prone in his early days with us, from ankle injuries, to lower back injuries (which became back when he moved to Madrid). I certainly hope he can become the player we all know he can be. But we'll never see Bale like we did last year, it was incredible.

Bale was always injury prone in his early days with us, from ankle injuries, to lower back injuries (which became back when he moved to Madrid). I certainly hope he can become the player we all know he can be. But we'll never see Bale like we did last year, it was incredible.

Exactly. It is a pity he didn't want to stay atleast 1 more season with us. He was being compared with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo last season but not sure if he will ever reach that level again.

Bale had a long running lower back problem whilst with us..........seems like our infamous medical dept actually did a good job with him

Bale may have been statistically impressive so far but watching him he only looks 50% of the player we know.

Agree. Bale has been pretty crap every time I've seen him this season, speckled with the odd good moment here and there. Di Maria looks far better than him on current form actually. In saying that Modric was equally pants last year for large periods and this season he looks very settled.

Man Utd v Cardiff

Norwich v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Southampton v Arsenal

Swansea v Fulham

Crystal Palace v Hull

Liverpool v Everton

--

So, I guess we all want draw in the Merseyside derby?

Saints to grab a point? And Cardiff to do the unthinkable and the improbable?

Man Utd v Cardiff

Norwich v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Southampton v Arsenal

Swansea v Fulham

Crystal Palace v Hull

Liverpool v Everton

--

So, I guess we all want draw in the Merseyside derby?

Saints to grab a point? And Cardiff to do the unthinkable and the improbable?
Cardiff, Norwich and Southampton all to win - 165/1.

Last edited:
Reckon Everton will win this derby based on those teams. Liverpools looks unbalanced. Everton have a very well balanced sides. Of course games are often decided on mentality and mistakes or moments of brilliance. It's a derby I guess anything can happen. Going for a shock Everton win though.

Just seen Eng U17s have beaten Belgium U17s 2-1, good sign that we may have some decent youth coming through as you would expect the Belgians to be strong

Back