• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I take back my merseyside prediction, without Lukaku I can't see Everton doing much. Plus Liverpool are so much more aggressive over the park

I care. We wont catch arsenal. Lets concentrate on our results. The last team anyone wants to play at the moment is a rampant city with a reason to win

City will want to win whatever arrse do. Arrse have just had their best chance. Great save from the Saints keeper.

I care. We wont catch arsenal. Lets concentrate on our results. The last team anyone wants to play at the moment is a rampant city with a reason to win

But that logic is flawed anyway Erik. Surely if Arsenal win, City will need to win even more just to stay in contention. Their motivation will be the same regardless I reckon. I can see what you mean, the result will give them a little lift. But it may make them over confident. Who knows.

Dam Liverpool. Everton missed 2 big chances as well.

Was like FIFA when you're just bombing forward and you just keep bringing your keeper out and you get lobbed. This feels like when they beat us 5-0. Could happen again

Everton's defence? Its like they have lost that defensive foundation that they got from Moyes. Poor defending on the 3rd didn't see the other goals.

I think we'll finish above both!

Back