• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I have a theory about penalties - generally players go for their instep. If I was a keeper id go in the way of their instep. Simples.

Well done Sunderland!

I think Moyes will get let off this one from Man Utd fans. The whole away goals counting AFTER extra time rule is quite pathetic really, so they'll probably blame that.

That penalty shootout looked like Tottenham v Tottenham

well deserved though Sunderland deserve to go through better team overall over the two legs have fun with Emirates Marketing Project lol

Whats going on? Not watched the game?

1-0 United at full time, which made it extra time. Bardsley score one minute before time to make it 1-1, Chicharito made it 2-1 United in stoppage time, penalties, in which United missed 4 out of 5, and Sunderland scored 2, and won! Absolutely hilarious. :ross:

F@ck me, I seriously didn't see that coming I really thought Utd would win the shoot out if I'm honest.

Anyone remember Croatia vs Turkey in Euro 2008?

Haven't seen a game like that since that one, wow

That penalty shootout looked like Tottenham v Tottenham

well deserved though Sunderland deserve to go through better team overall over the two legs have fun with Emirates Marketing Project lol

I know what you mean. I'm an English Spurs fan and I until last year it seemed like penalties always equalled defeat

Back