• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Arsenal with their first attempt on goal in the 45th minute, turgid! They are winning the possession count though now, so fair play.

Gif, anyone?

Sorry I'm poor with those sorts of things…it was really petulant too…I hate them. I try hard to mature and not hate them, but by GHod I ****ing hate them!
As for the Mikel/Arteta thing, BOTH went studs up! I hate Arteta, horrible little ****bag. Mikel's not free of stink either…I hope a giant sinkhole opens up and swallows both squads and the stadium! Happy Xmas!

AVB, um, I mean Jose, playing some turgid stuff.

tbf they've had 7 attempts at goal to Arsenal's 1, they've hit the bar and look like causing plenty of problems on the break. Arsenal have had a penalty claim that should have been given, but other than that....

Sorry I'm poor with those sorts of things…it was really petulant too…I hate them. I try hard to mature and not hate them, but by GHod I ****ing hate them!
As for the Mikel/Arteta thing, BOTH went studs up! I hate Arteta, horrible little ****bag. Mikel's not free of stink either…I hope a giant sinkhole opens up and swallows both squads and the stadium! Happy Xmas!

Dont worry! Just curious to see what they get away with compared to Ades sending off. Cant stand inconsistent refereeing...

Chelsea play like AVBs spurs when we could defend

They have little forward threat and play all in midfield

This game is dire and it's like drunk women having a handbag fight

And yet another game where Ozil has been invisible

I think Jose has been pretty good tactically to be honest. Arsenal have done nothing. For a team that create as much as they do, it's been great for Chelsea.

tbf they've had 7 attempts at goal to Arsenal's 1, they've hit the bar and look like causing plenty of problems on the break. Arsenal have had a penalty claim that should have been given, but other than that....

Yep, it's been Arsenal deliberately slowing the game down, happy as long as they don't lose it seems.

Mike Dean is not refereeing this game, is he? He is there in body, but he is not doing anything.

This is a trend I have seen for a while in English football. Some referees seem so afraid to make an incorrect decision that they refrain from making decisions altogether. They just let everything go.

When you are a referee you have to ****ing do your job. You have to make decisions.

Mike Dean is not refereeing this game, is he? He is there in body, but he is not doing anything.

This is a trend I have seen for a while in English football. Some referees seem so afraid to make an incorrect decision that they refrain from making decisions altogether. They just let everything go.

When you are a referee you have to ****ing do your job. You have to make decisions.

Dean clearly hates the Scum!

Back