• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Barkley has the look on his face of a basketball prodigy in the USA, like a Blake Griffin or something. Such a calm ****y 'I'm too good for this ****' look on his face.

Great player. Should be going to Brazil.

Looks like Griffin huh! Thought the same.

Thats a good win for Everton. They are a real threat thats for sure. Even getting a EL spot is going to be tough let alone a CL spot. Top 8 starting to open a gap now

Thats a good win for Everton. They are a real threat thats for sure. Even getting a EL spot is going to be tough let alone a CL spot. Top 8 starting to open a gap now

Southampton are dropping fast and you'd expect Everton, Liverpool and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to all have at least one slump before the end of the season.

The madness of the PL shifts so quickly that Laudrup and Poccetinho will probably be the next bosses under pressure. Crazy.

the top of the PL table is amazing. Not one team is running away with it and after nearly half the season gone, to see so many teams packed in there with so few pts between them makes it a very exciting race till the end of the season

the top of the PL table is amazing. Not one team is running away with it and after nearly half the season gone, to see so many teams packed in there with so few pts between them makes it a very exciting race till the end of the season

Would be great if we could join the party. Need two good wins over Christmas as the trip to OT has become a little trickier over the last few weeks

With games coming thick and fast and the inconsistency of those teams in the top 7, it'd be hard to predict the top 7 on new year.

22-12-2013-GifNumber-15.gif

Was it me and affy who spoke up on Barkley about 4 years ago on here?

I was bigging up Barkley as soon as he first played for the Everton first team; you could just tell from the way he ran, received the ball, layed it off, his gait, the whole presence he had, that he had that X factor.

You could see the same with Rooney, as soon as he was on the pitch he wanted the ball, he turned and powered towards goal and you just knew that he had power, skill, balance, a football brain, the whole package.

Similarly with Lamela the way he runs, receives it, lays it off, he just looks beautiful on the ball but keeps losing it time after time in this league... here's hoping he clicks and starts playing faster and unleashes that innate potential. Compared to the style of someone (pretty good) like Sigg, Lamela just oozes style the way he holds himself, his bodyshape when he gets the ball and turns.

I was bigging up Barkley as soon as he first played for the Everton first team; you could just tell from the way he ran, received the ball, layed it off, his gait, the whole presence he had, that he had that X factor.

You could see the same with Rooney, as soon as he was on the pitch he wanted the ball, he turned and powered towards goal and you just knew that he had power, skill, balance, a football brain, the whole package.

Similarly with Lamela the way he runs, receives it, lays it off, he just looks beautiful on the ball but keeps losing it time after time in this league... here's hoping he clicks and starts playing faster and unleashes that innate potential. Compared to the style of someone (pretty good) like Sigg, Lamela just oozes style the way he holds himself, his bodyshape when he gets the ball and turns.

Might have been you. I couldn't remember who it was. But I remember seeing this well built physically strong 16 year old play for Everton under Moyes a few years back and I thought to myself, GHod damn this guy is going to be the future of English football, he then got injured and was rarely seen again, scary what could have been if he continued his progress in the Everton first team at 16 and where he would be today. He actually reminded me of a young Rooney, absolutely no fear, had the power and that bit of skill and burst of pace to beat a man, a joy to watch.

Back