• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Mike Dean is not refereeing this game, is he? He is there in body, but he is not doing anything.

This is a trend I have seen for a while in English football. Some referees seem so afraid to make an incorrect decision that they refrain from making decisions altogether. They just let everything go.

When you are a referee you have to ****ing do your job. You have to make decisions.

He bottled stone wall yellows for Evra and Smalling early on at the Lane. Would have been nice for them both to have been carded early on in the match.

Dont worry! Just curious to see what they get away with compared to Ades sending off. Cant stand inconsistent refereeing...

I will offer the mitigating circumstance that I hate Rosicky. However, a knee-high challenge is thoroughly unacceptable.

Mourinho knows he is getting lucky with the ref... or maybe the ref allegedly has a few thousand roubles in his bank account now... they are blaming the weather for Cheatski players diving in and sliding studs up... that is not due to rain.

If it was, everyone would have been diving about all day today in the city centre, but they weren't

Looked like a pen for Chelsea there, through the back of Torres in the area, then another late foul by Rosicky he's lucky to still be on the pitch that one.

Back