• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

7 of Liverpool's 9 home games have been against bottom half sides. Their home form is going to take a real dip in the second half of the season. Sorry for not looking at everything from a anti-Spurs point of view.

yeah maybe your hatred for all things Liverpool probably gets in the way of that

And I don't get why some insist on bigging up other teams whilst always putting a negative spin on anything Spurs do.

To be honest I would rather have my team's big games be at home, which will be the case for them from January onwards. It means they will play away at bottom half teams, they'll probably win the majority of those and at home you would back them more against the big clubs than were they away. Same goes for Chelsea, who I think have similar fixtures. We haven't beaten a top half team all season, Man Utd have only beaten one I believe (Arsenal). Ultimately it doesn't ****ing matter as long as you put away the **** teams.

I just don't get all that stuff though. Is it meant to make us feel better? Just accept that they are better than us now, along with possibly even Everton. Our first target now should be to get daylight between ourselves and Southampton/Saudi Sportswashing Machine, who unlike us actually play as a team.

I don't hate Luis Suarez anymore. I don't really like him but he's so ****ing good it's impossible to not like watching the guy play football. Scored ridiculous goals for fun and never bloody stops running. Even at 4-0 against us he set up Sterling and sprinted into the box looking for a rebound.

Seconded. He might be a bit of a **** but he is an exceptional footballer and I can only dream of how good our attack would've been had Redknapp not declined the opportunity to sign him and Suarez had played alongside VdV, Bale, Modric... :-&

@OptaJoe: 37 - In 26 Premier League appearances in 2013, @luis16suarez has scored 29 goals and assisted another eight. Unstoppable.

@OptaJoe: 10 - Luis Suarez has scored 10 goals in December in the Premier League; more than any player has ever managed in a single month. Stuffing.

Liverpool have scored more open play goals at WHL this season than Spurs have.

How about that for a stat.

And I don't get why some insist on bigging up other teams whilst always putting a negative spin on anything Spurs do.

Eh? it's not the other teams fault that their stats make ours look embarrassing as hell.

Liverpool scoring more open play goals than us at the Lane this season = ****ing embarrassing.

Suarez scoring more than our whole team (and playing 5 less games) = ****ing embarrassing.

Liverpool spanking us 0-5 at the Lane = ****ing embarrassing.

You know what? from the games I've seen - I honestly think he's a tad over-rated.

Really enjoying watching Atletico this season... still waiting for us to sign Arda haha :D

Well at least one of our former players made the top scorers list, twice in fact... wish we had a #10 of the calibre of Sheringham in our current team...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...z-sets-bpl-goal-record-in-calendar-month.html
With his two goals in the 3-1 victory over Cardiff City at Anfield, Liverpool striker became the first player to score 10 goals in a calendar month in the Barclays Premier League.

The Uruguayan's opening strike at Anfield took him clear of Mark Viduka's record of eight goals for Leeds United in April 2003. Suarez then struck another to be the first player to reach double figures inside a month. The double also meant he becomes the first player to score at leasr two goals in four consecutive Barclays Premier League matches.

Suarez's total of 19 goals in the Barclays Premier League this season is the most at this stage of a season and it is also putting the striker ahead of the rate to become the highest goalscorer during a 38-match season. This joint-record of 31 goals is held by Alan Shearer for Blackburn Rovers in the 1995/96 season and Cristiano Ronaldo for Manchester United during the 2007/08 season. After 17 matchweeks, Shearer had scored 16 goals, while Ronaldo had 11.

You know what? from the games I've seen - I honestly think he's a tad over-rated.

Really enjoying watching Atletico this season... still waiting for us to sign Arda haha :D

This is the first season that he's been prolific so in a sense he does have to do it for a few more years, but I can't think of many strikers in world football that are playing as well as he is. He's a beast. Scored the only goal in the Madrid derby at the Bernabeu this season.

Well at least one of our former players made the top scorers list, twice in fact... wish we had a #10 of the calibre of Sheringham in our current team...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...z-sets-bpl-goal-record-in-calendar-month.html

The most goals scored in a 38 game season is 31. Suarez only needs to score 13 to break that record. He could do it by the end of January the way he is playing! He should beat the record of 34 goals in a 42 game season as well.

The most goals scored in a 38 game season is 31. Suarez only needs to score 13 to break that record. He could do it by the end of January the way he is playing! He should beat the record of 34 goals in a 42 game season as well.

Indeed, if he can maintain his recent scoring rate Suarez might even get close to Dixie Dean' all time top flight record of 60 goals in 39 games!

Luis Suarez is ahead of the rate set by Ronaldo and Shearer
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Indeed, if he can maintain his recent scoring rate Suarez might even get close to Dixie Dean' all time top flight record of 60 goals in 39 games!

Luis Suarez is ahead of the rate set by Ronaldo and Shearer
cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

The only thing that could stop him is himself. He seems to have cut out the needless bookings he picks up for dissent, diving and fouling from his game, if he keeps his nose clean it should be a cakewalk for him.

Back