• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Emirates Marketing Project are inept away from home as we are at home to Wet Spam!

@premierleague: GOAL Fulham 2-2 Emirates Marketing Project (69 mins). Vincent Kompany attempts to clear Riether's cross but the ball freakishly spoons into the net
@OptaJoe: 0 - Emirates Marketing Project have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last seven Premier League matches away from home. Issues.
@OptaJoe: 0 - Joe Hart has never kept a Premier League clean sheet at Craven Cottage (in five appearances). Return.

Fulham 2 Emirates Marketing Project 2 is the latest with less than 20 minutes to go ... Spurs won there but apparently were boring so if Emirates Marketing Project feck up ...Pellegrini out :-"

Fulham 2 Emirates Marketing Project 2 is the latest with less than 20 minutes to go ... Spurs won there but apparently were boring so if Emirates Marketing Project feck up ...Pellegrini out :-"

Lost at Chelsea, lost at Villa, lost at Cardiff, lost at Sunderland, could only draw at Southampton and Stoke.

65e9e91724bf8615c6c17811075dbb65.gif

Lost at Chelsea, lost at Villa, lost at Cardiff, lost at Sunderland, could only draw at Southampton and Stoke.

Thus proving being the manager of Tottenham Hotspur is probably the most difficult job in English football.

They're back in front . 3-2 now .

So that's what a #10 does...

@OptaJoe: 8 - Wayne Rooney has now made more assists in the Premier League this season than any other player. Spark.

92357e0d95b2b5bd603843a1827d505d45f873f84de16f3d47ea3bf0d4c7be9a_large

25 of Liverpool's 36 points have come against bottom half sides, 21 of them at home. City and Chelsea away for them in the Xmas period.

A very bad day for us. Convincing victories for Liverpool and Man Utd. City win, Saudi Sportswashing Machine too make it five wins in seven I believe. Lots of pressure on us now in a very tough game tomorrow.

25 of Liverpool's 36 points have come against bottom half sides, 21 of them at home. City and Chelsea away for them in the Xmas period.

Is this meant as a criticism? I get the feeling you're one of our more deluded fans who underrates our rivals and think we're bound to go on a ten game winning run eventually.

Anyway, 24 points of our 27 have come against bottom half clubs and we haven't beaten any of the teams in the top half. More importantly, we have less points than seven other clubs.

It doesn't matter where we get the points from anyway, we just need to get them.

They have picked up 5 more points and are 8 goals better off than us in corresponding fixtures so far this season. All their rivals have lost at the Etihad so if Liverpool can avoid losing by 2+ goals they can consider that a decent result and in the form Suarez is in they stand a decent chance of finally ending Mourinho' unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge (which should've ended with WBA' visit last month).

I don't hate Luis Suarez anymore. I don't really like him but he's so ****ing good it's impossible to not like watching the guy play football. Scored ridiculous goals for fun and never bloody stops running. Even at 4-0 against us he set up Sterling and sprinted into the box looking for a rebound.

7 of Liverpool's 9 home games have been against bottom half sides. Their home form is going to take a real dip in the second half of the season. Sorry for not looking at everything from a anti-Spurs point of view.

Hardly anti Spurs, it's just a fact. I don't know why people refuse to believe Liverpool are developing into a good side. They've one of the top players in world football who could conceivably carry them by himself and their home form down the years has always been good so I don't think they're going to lose to Arsenal, Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea and us at home.

Back