• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

That's 57 goals in 89 Premier League games for Suarez... to think that we could've had him in the same side alongside VdV, Bale and Modric were it not for that idiotic scout who informed Redknapp that Suarez wasn't a striker #-o

Redknapp could have ignored that dumbass assessment. He is just as culpable

Ahh I misread your original post. Thought you meant Simpson was an attacking player. I agree he is dire. I still think Hoilet and Phillips are decent.

They are decent for the mid table teams but i don't think they are good enough for a title chasing team.

Villa's team on paper looks dreadful.

Guzan; Lowton, Clark, Baker, Herd; Albrighton, Westwood, Delph, Tonev; Weimann, Kozak

Hopefully we'll see Lamela scoring goals like this for us, albeit from the opposite flank, soon...

ScentedImaginativeAsianlion.gif

Yaya is a very, very special player.

In other news, Trevor Francis is a surprisingly good co-commentator.

If only Dembele could score anywhere near as regularly or we had someone as good at freekicks as Yaya [-o<

Last edited:
suarez has weird ears

first time ive heard him speak English

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25471461[/video]

West Ham is the worst team in the league this season. Shockingly poor in every match I have seen them play that hasn't been against us.

We definitiely need to win tomorrow. All other teams up there are winning. I know a draw at Southampton is not a poor result in isolation, but we can't afford to fall further behandles now.

We probably can't do a good one-two in a 2 vs 3 situation like that :lol:

I know you're joking. But I think we defo can. And wham gave it their all against us. Defended well. Now paying the price. I don't except a win tomorrow. But it would be a bonus.

The way today's results look like going (and with a strong possibility that Everton will win tomorrow), it makes our game against Southampton tomorrow an absolutely massive one. We stay in touch with the Champions League spots if we win. But if we lose we drop into mid-table obscurity... 7 points (i.e. more than two wins) off fifth spot. What a crappy Christmas present for us fans.

Back