• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Have to say I've enjoyed watching England more the last couple of games than I have done for years and years.
Well done to Hodgson for at least putting out a side which is exciting to watch again...

Have to say I've enjoyed watching England more the last couple of games than I have done for years and years.
Well done to Hodgson for at least putting out a side which is exciting to watch again...

Absolutely: despite not being a fan of the likes of Welbeck and Cahill, its pretty refreshing to see an England side actually attacking and involved in an interesting game - albeit against a defensively weak opponent.

You still worry about him in tournaments when you think back to the disgusting showing against Italy at the Euros.

Agreed...I think we need Fat Frank to SIT in there with Gerrard...Carrick off for me...

Would also like to see Defoe on for Sturridge or Wellbeck... probably Sturridge right now...Wellbeck has missed a lot but he can drop wide with greater ease than Sturridge...

I'm just remembering that amazing pull back and shoot goal that Lewandowski scored in the CL and thinking this game has got last minute equaliser written all over it...

Back