• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Walker's positional sense is appalling

But as oft discussed, he has the speed to recover PLUS he plays in a high-line defence which leaves you somewhat more exposed generally...I know he's not a favorite, but I like him and can only dream of Walker and Baines being our fulbacks. Can u imagine if we spent the cash on Baines? It'd be something...

For starters we need an attacking full back if Townsend is cutting inside.

Secondly I can't see any evidence of him being better defensively yet. Poland have barely tested us down that side.

He's not as attacking as Walker but Townsend has been the ******** tonight regardless.

Good stuff. Best team in the lead but a coupla scares.
Smalling the weakest link.
Fantastic Baines, Andros, Rooney, Gerrard.

Don't really watch a lot of England so it's probably far more of a surprise to me than any of you lot.... But **** me, Sturridge & Wellbeck are so, so far from international quality.

England - Big decision going with Carrick instead of Lampard tonight. I will stick my nuts on the line and say that I've got a feeling this will be start of something big and balance will be much better..

Is it too early to say I told you so??

Don't really watch a lot of England so it's probably far more of a surprise to me than any of you lot.... But **** me, Sturridge & Wellbeck are so, so far from international quality.

I think Sturridge has it and will show it with a run of games in the national side. Welbeck though, totally agree with you. Good grief.

Back