• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

they really haven't been tested much yet this season and even stretching back in to last when their good run started - i remember after we beat them and saying at the time i wouldn't be surprised to see them overhaul the 7 points because their run in was ridiculously fortunate - obviously they've still gone out and got the points which isn't as easy said as done but they have always been a side that fly high with the wind behind them, i wouldn't be surprised to see it come to a grinding halt once they hit a tough patch of fixtures. their squad depth and the Champions League participation will take it's toll, as per usual. there's 5 teams in with a shout - City and Chelsea are still my favorites with Arsenal ourselves and United closely behind

Let's see how they do once teams eventually wake up, watch the Villa game at the beginning of the season and realise that the best way to play Arsenal is defend and hit them on the break with numbers.

All of the top teams have flaws so it's open this season, but I still find it hard to believe that at least one of Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea or United won't finish above them.

Let's see how they do once teams eventually wake up, watch the Villa game at the beginning of the season and realise that the best way to play Arsenal is defend and hit them on the break with numbers.

All of the top teams have flaws so it's open this season, but I still find it hard to believe that at least one of Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea or United won't finish above them.

Agree with all of that except Utd, who I believe will struggle to stay in top 3 this season. Not because Moyes is not a very good manager, but because they have glaring weaknesses in their squad which will take time to rebuild. Ferguson, alone was worth extra points which they don't have now.

I just hope 'le ****' are prematurely ejaccculating and will not last the course.

hopefully we will keep pumping at a steady rate and finish off the season with a massive climax!!!!!!!!

geez its been so long......weeks now.

Agree with all of that except Utd, who I believe will struggle to stay in top 3 this season. Not because Moyes is not a very good manager, but because they have glaring weaknesses in their squad which will take time to rebuild. Ferguson, alone was worth extra points which they don't have now.

I'm still not writing United off but I understand why a lot of people are though.

Scum have been playing very well don't get me wrong, but you can't deny they've had some luck along the way since we beat them:

Playing United AFTER the title was wrapped giving them virtually nothing to play for.

Sunderland getting a perfectly good goal brought back because the dingdonghead ref didn't play advantage.

Stoke having more possession than Scum but conceed 3 goals from set pieces. Seriously that is ****ing strange!!

Pardew giving them the last game of last season.

Playing Wigan just two days after Wigan played and FA cup final.

It's like these things just fall into place for them.

For once, it will be them getting excited and bullish early in the season, and us having the last laugh as we eventually power past them and everyone else.

I think Arsenal doing well means they will drag us up with them. I reckon it's raising the expectancy of our own squad watching a team we have gone toe to toe with for the last few seasons doing well, our squad must think "well they aren't much better than us, and we need to stay close". Who knows, we may just spur (pun intended) each other on to serious title contention

I'm still not writing United off but I understand why a lot of people are though.

Scum have been playing very well don't get me wrong, but you can't deny they've had some luck along the way since we beat them:

Playing United AFTER the title was wrapped giving them virtually nothing to play for.

Sunderland getting a perfectly good goal brought back because the dingdonghead ref didn't play advantage.

Stoke having more possession than Scum but conceed 3 goals from set pieces. Seriously that is ****ing strange!!

Pardew giving them the last game of last season.

Playing Wigan just two days after Wigan played and FA cup final.

It's like these things just fall into place for them.

We all have our luck. Lloris could have been easily sent off, Bale gets a clearance from the keeper cannon in off his foot and fly in, swings and roundabouts I hope. Well only good for us and bad for them would be preferable.

Just watched the highlights of **** vs Napoli. Napoli were diabolical looked all over the place. Surely they cannot be this bad in Naples. What a finish by Ozil though. He will be their Bale this season. WTF was Perez thinking?

Just watched the highlights of **** vs Napoli. Napoli were diabolical looked all over the place. Surely they cannot be this bad in Naples. What a finish by Ozil though. He will be their Bale this season. WTF was Perez thinking?

To be fair Isco has also been ****hot this season. Something like 5 goals in 4 games. Ramsey like.

Bet you can bet your life if WE had tried to sign Ozil from them, they would have told us to go **** ourselves and probably added another Spurs player to their wishlist for next season just because we had the nerve to ask.

Last edited:
Read on here the other day that apart from us, all Arsenal's opponents have been bottom half teams. They have had a dream run. It will end.

Charlton with Alnwick and Dervitte on the bench and Mark Gower in their starting XI tonight. Talk about s****ing the bottom of the barrel.

Read on here the other day that apart from us, all Arsenal's opponents have been bottom half teams. They have had a dream run. It will end.

Villa are in the top half. All the teams we've played bar Arsenal and Chelsea are bottom half sides. And in the Chelsea game, we dropped the 2 points that separate us from Arsenal. Not really much difference between the two sides so far.

Back