• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Very much so. Bookies still have them 3rd favs for PL but I think they might even be moving towards favourites if current form continues. Really, the league is there for the taking for them.

The wobble will come. They should have had one in the last knockings last term but decisions went their way. Momentum is absolutely everything in the game of football.

Ironically, although I loved it at the time, every single thing went against them in the Villa game so team spirit was not affected. WBA are next for them coming off an away win at United.

The wobble begins then.

If Arsenal are genuine title contenders then aren't we? In this magnificent run of theirs we were only 1 point off them in the league last year and are currently just 2 points off them now.

Or are we all kneejerking a little bit off the back of this recent form and the Ozil signing?

If Arsenal are genuine title contenders then aren't we? In this magnificent run of theirs we were only 1 point off them in the league last year and are currently just 2 points off them now.

Or are we all kneejerking a little bit off the back of this recent form and the Ozil signing?
Excellent point. We are on a decent run. They are on a sensational run. They can't keep up such a run.

They are noticeably ahead of us at the moment IMO. They've been owning for weeks now. Real, solid quality with such a clear idea of what they are trying to do. Napoli are a shambles tonight, but they are being destroyed.

They are noticeably ahead of us at the moment IMO. They've been owning for weeks now. Real, solid quality with such a clear idea of what they are trying to do. Napoli are a shambles tonight, but they are being destroyed.

I am not watching the game but we destroyed a few teams in Europe in recent times.

0-0 HT Celtic. This thread has been more interesting than the game.

Yerrr..

Joanna Lumley ..not even a MILF any more. Quelle domage, Rodney

Last edited:

And throughout this phenomenal run we have always remained within touching distance. I'm just playing devil's advocate. I think they could still easily lose to us, Liverpool, City, United or Chelsea. I think there isn't much between the top 6. Arsenal have always been good at beating the "rest".

Credit, Napoli are a good side. I'm not watching the game, but sounds like they are getting torn apart.

this is why it was so important to finish them last season, without the cl they would not be doing so well this season
ozil has given them a lift

Was that the Barcelona fans making noise then? Very impressive if it was. How many Spanish fans travel?

Dodgy red card but the Celtic guy gave the ref the option.

Last edited:
Was that the Barcelona fans making noise then? Very impressive if it was. How many Spanish fans travel?

Wow-dodgy red card but the Celtic guy gave the ref the option.

Scott Brown chased Neymar for 50 yards so he could trip him up, then he kicked him in the back when he fell; it was a deserved sending off for a thuggish player

Not for the first time a player sprays snot all over his hand then offers the same hand to the guy who is his substitute.

Definite red card. Stupid idiot Brown. Changed direction to have a kick at him after pushing him over. Nowt dodgy in that decision.

Fabregas had the right hump after the sub. Celtic could have scored before his goal-would have been more interesting for the neutral if they scored.

Fantastic goalie to goalie action.

Edit: Why A. Iniesta..is there more than one?

3 men in the Celtic box..great goalie and Celtic still trying...4 mins of ET against Barca and they are still trying!!

Last edited:
I still think Chelsea and City are ahead of Arsenal at the moment. They always start off well and people say they will win the title. If they are still playing like this in March then I will think the unthinkable but it is much too early to predict anything yet. Wait til they play Napoli and Dortmund away.

Back