• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

What makes it worse is that Utd are hardly a team in transition, they are current premiership champions for gods sake. There have hardly been any ins and outs in terms of players so realy they have the most settled playing staff of any of the other top teams. Makes Moyes current results look even worse.

I realise its early days (before anyone pipes up) but it realy doesnt look good for him.

utdlosingtowba.gif

Cool as ****..

What makes it worse is that Utd are hardly a team in transition, they are current premiership champions for gods sake. There have hardly been any ins and outs in terms of players so realy they have the most settled playing staff of any of the other top teams. Makes Moyes current results look even worse.

I realise its early days (before anyone pipes up) but it realy doesnt look good for him.

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Moyes fire Ferguson's coaching staff too? I think that also played a huge part, as well as the transfer dealings in the summer, they are just in complete disarray.

Feel sorry for Jol. He will be sacked in the next day or two. Fulham just hasnt been the right "fit" for him from day one.

Brilliant goal. That was Amalfitano, right? Has looked good in earlier games too iirc... Good signing for WBA potentially.

I'd say it's worrying for Moyes though, nobody seemed that bothered about getting back to help defensively, they're all jogging pretty lazily..

I'd say it's worrying for Moyes though, nobody seemed that bothered about getting back to help defensively, they're all jogging pretty lazily..

They probably didn't expect Ferdinand to get done like that. Really didn't have to make the tackle/block. Just had to shield him down the outside and wait for cover.

Not great for Moyes either way, I agree with that. Carrick probably could have done more to get back like you say.

Not sure where to post this but I'd just like to say that Niall Quim is a long miserable streak of paralysed pi.ss.

Back