• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I said at the beginning of the season Arsenal would be title contenders (based on all the new managers coming in).. if they kept up form at the back end of last season, it was title winning form. major blip against Villa aside they've done exceptionally well.

Have to hand it to Ramsey, he is playing out of his skin...people laughed when Wenger got Flamini in, but it was an astute pick-up given what they needed to offer a platform for the rest of them...cannot see Swansea getting back into this. Hope springs eternal of course...

Flamini was an inspired signing. He is exactly what they have needed for.....well since he left the first time.

Swansea look bloody awful. Haven't been impressed with them at all for a long time now.

My comment was a bit tongue in cheek, but I feel like I read a lot of 'Chelsea's excellent players', 'Arsenal's superb system that's been ingrained for years' yada yada. We're Spurs fans!

i appreciate talented footballers regardless of club. Chelsea have alot of excellent players, who can disagree? Arsenal do have a superb system, people talk about depth like it means you have to have stars on the bench, not true. For a team like Arsenal, they have players who can come in and do a job because they play the way they do, Gnabry for example, I bet half of the people watching are thinking whos this guy? Yet he's come in, scored a goal and played well.

To be fair Arsenal are looking class, although Swansea always seem to be pretenders under Laudrup against the big sides (Carling Cup Semi Final aside and Mestalla aside). They always seem to roll over and I actually think they were better under Rodgers.

Arsenal are in with a shout of the title this year, but they've been streaky form riders for a good few seasons now. Let's see what happens when they struggle for a few games. Do they bounce back or do they drop down a level. This is essentially the same squad plus Ozil, and hammered by injuries. I think it's all a bit too easy for them at the moment. They are so confident and that has to change at some point.

Goons look good. Swansea look terrible, you think they might try shooting, crossing or having a player in the box every now and then. They'll Ray Wilkins their way to 11th place and everyone will say how great they are to watch. Zzz.

Might be a bit pedantic, but it's only two points behind.. :p

We have only scored 6 goals in 6 EPL games this year. We were scoring 2 a game last term and people were moaning.

I was gonna say if we win and they draw we have a chance of going above them but GD already +3 in their favour.

We have only scored 6 goals in 6 EPL games this year. We were scoring 2 a game last term and people were moaning.

I was gonna say if we win and they draw we have a chance of going above them but GD already +3 in their favour.

The goals scored column concerns me - but what concerns me the most is for example - today cost us as we werent clinical enough. Against Cardiff we were fortunate that we scored in the last minute after 20 odd shots on goal we shoulda been out of sight at half time.

It will cost us games.

ibcwoCqDBdavNP.gif

Back