• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
I can't honestly tell (from that picture).. if the ball was a different colour i might be able to..

The edges aren't exactly defined.. They are a bit fuzzy..

I was sure it was over the line from the replay when taking the camera angle into consideration. After seeing the above it's not quite so clear cut. There must be millimetres in it.

I was sure it was over the line from the replay when taking the camera angle into consideration. After seeing the above it's not quite so clear cut. There must be millimetres in it.

I was sure it wasn't from the same replay :p

Which is an argument against introducing video replays. Though for a hawkeye type system.

If that had been available for video replay, whoever had to look at it would have no idea what to call.

embarassing from Madrid so far.. and this team won La Liga? :ross:

Barca must of had a blip this season

Back