• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Liverpool fans are amazing; Still singing.

I hate Chavski scum so much; Such a plastic club.

I hope that taco John Terry gets raped by a black guy.

"That is what we're about, digging deep"

No Terry. That is what YOU are about, digging deep into your team mates wives you tossing **** of a prick

Mark my words. Abramovich will not keep RDM if Chelsea don't win the CL. He'll bring in Pep Guardiola, simply because of his proven track record. Don't forget if they don't win the CL, they won't be in it next season (probably)

I can't stand Chelsea. Hate Liverpool more mind you. But fair to play the blue scum, since Di Matteo's come in they are a very very strong side. Let them enjoy their win, and let's hope it's the only trophy they win this season!!!

As with all public votes on the "Best of All Time", the most recent always stick in the memory best and will win. Just look at all these "Best Song of All Time" things on the music channels, you'll never get anything from more than 10 years ago!

A Chelsea fan just made his Faccebook status "FOYS". At first I thought this stood for "fudge Off You Spurs" which confused me. After I asked what it stood for he told me it stands for "fudge Off You Scouse"

Why have supporters of every other team made stupid fudging abbreviations that resemble 'COYS'?!?!?!?!?!

FOYS doesn't link to Liverpool on Wikipedia but COYS links to Tottenham ;)

I think that was over the line, the crossbar is deeper than the line isn't it or is the depth of both the same? Should have smashed the rebound in anyway.

Back