• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
The Le Tiss 'triple lob' one was easily the best. So much respect for him.

Bergkamp failed to trap a ball, shoved a defender out of the way and tapped it in from 2 yards. Stoke score those goals every week and don't get the same sort of credit. (may or may not be true)

Good post Modric THFC thanks for clearing that up.

Just win those two games and we get:

* finish 3rd in the league
* Guaranteed CL football
* place above gooners
* best team in London

All fantastic stuff that to be honest had felt impossible just a few years ago.
It's a bit like the six nations now when winning one match seals a whole load of honours (eg Calcutta Cup, Triple Crown, Grand Slam!)

Added to that we can just get on and enjoy watching West Ham lose the play offs, Chelski lose the CL final (but thanks for boosting our coefficient all the same), enjoy the Euros. A stronger position to get our transfers done early, and probably get Modric on a new deal.

So near now....COYS!

untitled-6rfxvr.gif

:lol:

I preferred Edman's vs liverpool.

But the PL act like that goal never happened.

And every forward and most midfielders practice shooting day in, day out and get opportunities every game. Defenders not that much I should believe. One of the best goals ever.

This is why I dont get people wanting Chelsea to win the CL, even if we finish 3rd it still effects us. Has to be a Bayern win for me

i thought this was the case but it turns out it isn't if chelsea win the CL all 4 teams would go straight into the group stage and we'd have no team in the play off round

No matter what happens tomorrow. Its going to be all eyes on the Jumbotron every few minutes next Sunday, so many things up for grabs, I dont think there will have been a final day where probably every game except Swansea-Liverpool will have something riding on it

i thought this was the case but it turns out it isn't if chelsea win the CL all 4 teams would go straight into the group stage and we'd have no team in the play off round

Still want a Bayern win though. And to be honest I still want a City win tomorrow too, I dont want a scenario where if we could still finish 5th. Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose and one win guarantees 4th spot

Yes, but it still affects us.

If Chelsea win we get reduced revenue.

we were the 4th team last time and still picked up 40 odd mill in for getting to the QF.

it'd be small beer if we're already guaranteed a spot in the group stages. certainly wouldn't be losing any sleep over it.

we were the 4th team last time and still picked up 40 odd mill in for getting to the QF.

it'd be small beer if we're already guaranteed a spot in the group stages. certainly wouldn't be losing any sleep over it.

Could be the difference between signing Lorente or signing Ngog or somebody, but i guess that wouldn't matter.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Gerrard, Spearing, Henderson, Downing, Bellamy, Suarez.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Lampard, Mikel, Ramires, Mata, Kalou, Drogba

Looks like 433 v 433 to me though you can never tell with Liverpool.

If I tell you all what I wish for, I'm afraid it won't come true.

So I'm keeping schtum aight.

Should be a good game tonight for the FA Cup - mata is more devastating when playing a more central midfield attacking role, shame adams aint around to sort him out :-( Ramires is dangerous too ... dorgba is hit n miss . Carroll might grab a goal if he's tinkled and the ball canons of his slapper head (the party girl). Suarez might just dive his way into a goal ...

Back