• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
All this pressure, you just know Reading are going to fudge up, thats football. COME ON READING

You guys watching the mighty Kebe - fudgein love him. We really should go for him as an understudy for Lennon.

He looks like he has moments of brilliance but in general would be inconsistent. He's finding it hard to get his cross past the first man 9 times out of 10 today.

yay, Roberts has been class

Always rated him tbh. He doesn't ever score prolifically but he is an old school forward who uses his body well and brings other people into play unselfishly. Spurs fan too so I always keep an eye on him to see how he is getting on.

Glad to see that ending as well, heaps massive pressure on West Ham who look like they are only going to make the play offs. Failing to get promoted would be fantastic - would leave the Football League in a big position in relation to their proposed tenancy at the Olympic Stadium with Leyton Orient really getting stuck into them over it.

Ideally, Southampton and Reading can claim the automatics with Brighton/Birmingham winning the play offs due to their current managers with Brighton just about being my personal choice.

Swansea resting Sinclair and Graham, the rest as you'd expect. Saudi Sportswashing Machine the same as last week but Santon in for Guthrie, with Gutierrez moving back into midfield.

Not sure what result I want in this match. I love to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine take the 4th spot, with us 3rd of course but that's an unlikely scenario.

Can see a draw here, but Saudi Sportswashing Machine have enough tricky games left to not make them a threat for us really.

Home: Bolton, City, Stoke
Away: Chelsea, Everton, Wigan

Back