• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

how much did Emirates Marketing Project pay for one year left on his contract Nasri??

i think RVP will go fro 30 mill upwards...PSG, Man U, Emirates Marketing Project, Juve, maybe even Real will all be sniffing around him

Anyone other tha Emirates Marketing Project and it's less tha £15 million

There is already a league out there in Europe for the elite (ala the mega rich). Once these players go there, they can only go to one another or they will rot and get stuck not playing football. A lot of footballers are going to waste their careers like this. Ade is finding it tough to get away it would seem.

These players once in this group of clubs can literally circle, Barca, Real, Emirates Marketing Project, PSG, Chelsea, Malaga, Anzhi... Surely soon there will be one player who will actually want to play football just for the sheer enjoyment of it whilst earning a decent salary. I'm not knocking them, I go after big money contracts too.

That cannot be him!!!!

...which is precisely why teletext is SUCH a waste of everyone's time...

either it is, or it isn't... either way, who gizza fook?

"I'm Luka Modric and I'm saying" #LUKASTAYS

..."no I'm Luka Modric, and i'm off...ish!" #LUKALEAVING...

and I'm ITK 'cos I read it on teletext....

FFS people, get a life!

If RvP is gawn, GOOD! who gives a fudge what Eboue, or someone who PRETENDS to be Eboue thinks about it... I couldn't give a tramp's fart personally!

RVP is either too loyal or too stupid. Can't believe he has been at Arsenal for 8 years since age 21, which means virtually his entire career. For all his talents, he has won virtually nothing in his career, just 1 FA Cup and 1 UEFA Cup to show. He is 29 now, so must be desperate to win a major trophy. I don't think he can claim to have had a successfull career until he has won a league title.

RVP is either too loyal or too stupid. Can't believe he has been at Arsenal for 8 years since age 21, which means virtually his entire career. For all his talents, he has won virtually nothing in his career, just 1 FA Cup and 1 UEFA Cup to show. He is 29 now, so must be desperate to win a major trophy. I don't think he can claim to have had a successfull career until he has won a league title.

Fair enough, but before last season was he that stellar a performer? Not really. A very good Prem player, but meh up till last term.

werent we laughing last year when they sold cesc and nasri in one summer? someone remind me what happened there?

I told you the other week giroud and podolski were no replacements for RVP!

As for this comment, we finished closer to you than we have in years, your downward spiral continued, who've you got left?! Keep looking over your shoulder.

Why do you never reply to me by the way?

eboue is certifiably retarded. i think it's clinical.

we should totes snap up RVP. it would be the greatest coup in sporting history.

Not so long ago Arsenal and Robin van Persie had the exact same ambition: for him to go more than 15 mins without getting injured.

eboue is certifiably retarded. i think it's clinical.

we should totes snap up RVP. it would be the greatest coup in sporting history.

Knowing our luck, he'll arrive, and then immediately break both his ankles when he trips over the stealthy, crouching AVB on his way to the press conference announcing his signing.

Anyone other tha Emirates Marketing Project and it's less tha £15 million

wait, we are paying 10 mill for one year left on his contract Vertonghen, and you think the scum will accept 15 mill for RVP from any other club except City??? i very much doubt it, one thing Arse are very good at is getting max value when selling their players

Love how to Arsenal fans hes now just a 29 y/o injury prone one season wonder as they rush to take down their posters and change their forum avatars. That arsenalmania forum is comedy gold right now :lol: , always fun to watch them meltdown and turn on their own players.

Just saw a typical serving of bitterness pie;

I think Wenger knew the writing was on the wall. Take a quick look at our list of strikers: Oxlade-Chamberlain, Bendtner, Giroud, Vela, Park, Miyaichi, Walcott, Gervinho, Podolski. We'll cope (even if Bendtner is total brick).

No matter what people say Arsenal aren't a one man team. RvP had one good season in 8, OK two good seasons in 8. That's because he's always injured! And when he is fit he only adds about 0.1 or so goals to the goal expectation in any given game

So off you go to Emirates Marketing Project for your pension. I know you scored loads last year, but I reckon that was a freak. I seem to recall you missing bucket loads too.

...just... WOW!

Mind you, the inevitable filth and bile that will greet Modric's (even inevitable-er) departure will put SOME Spurs fans in the same 'deluded, bitter fools' category!!

I don't mean to rain on everyones parade, but they coped fine when he was injured for 90% of every season for the last about 5 seasons.

I know they heavily relied on him last year, but they're going to be in the race for 4th next year without a doubt.

'I don't want to thank Arsenal for anything, I've wasted seven years at a wasteful club. Seven long years without a trophy' -RVP

Back