• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I think that is funny actually. It's like something an immature 15 year old kid would shout. The second part of the chant doesn't make much sense either. To me Wheelchair genuinely comes across as someone who is borderline departed. Maybe on the wrong side of the border too. I'm only judging that by what comes out of his mouth mind so maybe he's not as thick as he appears to be.

These last two or three days have been the worst I have experienced in years. I simply can't cope with scum fans right now. Why oh why did Hull throw away a two goal lead, stupid Yorkshire pricks.

I'm looking forward to going on holiday soon and getting away from gooners. It's like diaspora has commenced. They've all come out the ****ing closet.

Wheelchair.. don't get me started on that ***libel***, depart-acting, dwarf-sized midgetmega****. I have never ever wished injury on anyone cos I realise it's just a game at the end of the day and pantomime is a part of the drama, but if Jack boy is to have his ankles snapped in half next month I'll be forever grateful to the man who does it. Pinning my hopes on Balotelli, Suarez and Bryan ****ing Ruiz... please be that guy someone.

DMail done a Terryesque story on Chesny. The fact he didn't play a single second of there cup run lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...y-single-second-en-route-Wembley-triumph.html

article-2632644-1E02C8D400000578-247_622x715.jpg

For the photoshoppers.. change whats in his hands, and maybe the text too.

tbh, i'm kinda with szczesny here.

football is a team game, and every member of that team deserves a medal and has at least indirectly contributed to the win. i remember when city won the title a couple weeks ago, kompany urged richard wright into the celebrations despite him not having played (he was the third choice gk). kompany did that because wright provided insurance as goalkeeping cover and probably played a part in the title win off the pitch too.

if it was up to me, every single player who made at least an appearance on the bench for arsenal(or any other fa cup winning side) in this season's cup campaign would get a medal.

he should rightly get a medal, should show a bit of decorum though, Zlatan has never celebrated a trophy that much and he's won 11 league titles single handedly

I've not seen as many scum wearing shirts around Enfield Town since Saturday.

guy in my local tonight wearing one of those awful hackett style rowing arsenal tops, been drinking in the same pub as him for 4 years and had no idea he was a gooner

crawling out the woodwork, they are nearly as bad as the dippers

No they're much worse. Especially after the quotes that came out from Wenger previously that the FA Cup didn't count, it was only about the league and CL.

What quotes???? Please try to find them could do with them right now!!

he didnt explicitly say that the fa cup didn't count (as a trohpy). but he more or less implied that the two things that mattered most domestically was; the league title and a top four spot. which tbh is kind of true. the media then used a bit of creative journalism to change wenger's words to "a top four spot is a better trophy than the fa cup". which wenger shouldve expected haha.

if thats what wenger said, I agree with him

cl qualification isn't a trophy, but i'd take that over wining the fa or league cup every time

Obviously I dislike Szczesny very much but I do sort of have a begrudging admiration of how all these Arsenal players come from all over the globe yet still to feel the rivalry 100x what any of our players do. I miss Van der Vaart for that and whilst he was at us it showed just how much one player with a sense of what a derby is all about can rally the others.

Not the best sources around (mailbox on f365) but he said:

"There are two trophies. One is the league and the other is the Champions League. When you go to sign players they do not ask "how did you perform in the FA Cup".

The quote attributed to ARSEne I've read in the Telegraph and Independent is:

"For me, there are five 'trophies' – the first is to win the Premier League, the second is to win the Champions League, the third is to qualify for the Champions League, the fourth is to win the FA Cup and the fifth is to win the League Cup.
"I say that because if you want to attract the best players, they do not ask 'did you win the League Cup?', they ask you 'do you play in the Champions League?'."

Tbh I largely agree with that, as I enjoyed the season when we finally got into the UEFA Champions League more than those 2 recent League Cup wins.
Although I would rank picking up the FA Cup higher than getting into the top 4 but it might just be childhood nostalgia, as I only really got into football in the late 1980s and so that was the first trophy I watched Spurs win.

guy in my local tonight wearing one of those awful hackett style rowing arsenal tops, been drinking in the same pub as him for 4 years and had no idea he was a gooner

crawling out the woodwork, they are nearly as bad as the dippers

Mate.

They are 1000% worse than the dippers will ever be.

Steff

Back